WA2K Radio is now on the air

Diane

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 09:18 am
Dys got all confused by Constitution Girl. Poor boy.
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 11:11 am
On this date in 1883 what was apparently the greatest sound in recorded history was caused by the eruption of Krakatoa.

Krakatoa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Krakatoa (Indonesian name: Krakatau) is a volcano on the Indonesian island of Rakata in the Sunda Strait. It has erupted repeatedly, massively and with disastrous consequences throughout recorded history. The best known of these events occurred in August 27, 1883.

The 1883 eruption ejected more than six cubic miles (25 cubic kilometres) of rock, ash and pumice [1] (http://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/wwatch/volcanoes/witnesses.htm), and generated the loudest sound ever recorded by human beings - the cataclysmic explosion was distinctly heard as far away as Alice Springs in Australia, and Rodriguez near Mauritius and atmospheric shock waves reverbrated around the world. 165 villages were devastated, 36,000 people died and uncountable thousands were injured by the eruption, mostly in the tsunami which followed the biggest explosion.

The 1883 eruption destroyed two-thirds of the pre-existing island of Krakatoa. New eruptions at the volcano since 1927 have built a new island, called Anak Krakatau (son of Krakatoa).

Origin of the name

The earliest mention of the island in the Western world was on a map by Lucas Janszoon Waghenaer, who labelled the island "Pulo Carcata." ("Pulo" is a form of pulau, the Indonesian word for "island".) There are two spellings--Krakatoa and Krakatau--that are both acceptable. Krakatoa is overall more common, although Krakatau tends to be favored by Indonesians. The origin of the spelling Krakatoa is unclear, but may have been the result of a typographical error made by the British when reporting on the sudden eruption of 1883.

There are several theories as to the origin of the Indonesian name Krakatau. It may have been an instance of onomatopoeia, owing to the sound of the many parrots that used to inhabit the island. Alternatively, the name may be a derivation from the Sanskrit word karkataka, meaning "lobster" or "crab". There is also a popular belief that Krakatau was mistakenly adopted when a captain of a visiting ship asked a local person what the name of the island was, and the latter replied by saying "Kaga tau", which is a Batavian (Jakartan/Betawinese) slang phrase meaning "I don't know". This last explanation is largely discounted.

1883 eruption

Krakatoa had been dormant for two centuries before it began erupting on 20 May 1883. The eruption had been preceded by several years of noticeable earthquakes, some felt as far away as Australia. The eruption began with small steam eruptions on 20 May, and these continued for the next three months.

By 11 August, three vents were regularly erupting on the volcano. During this time tides were unusually high, and phenonema such as windows suddenly shattering were commonplace. Ships at anchor were sometimes tied down with chains as a result. 11 August saw the onset of larger eruptions, with ash-laden eruption columns being emitted by up to eleven eruption vents. 24 August saw a further intensification of the eruption, and the cataclysmic phase began on Sunday 26 August at about midday. Ash clouds from the eruption reached a height of 36km, and the first tsunamis were generated.

The August 27 eruptions occurred at 5:30 am, 6:42 am, 8:20 am and 10:02 am local time. The last of these eruptions opened fissures in the walls of the volcano, allowing sea water to pour into the subterranean magma chamber. The resulting phreatic explosion of superheated steam destroyed most of the island. The sound of the explosion was heard as far away as Australia 3500 km away (2200 miles), and the island of Rodrigues near Mauritius 4800 km away (3000 miles). It is the loudest-ever sound in recorded history. (A possibly louder sound is believed to have been generated during the 1815 eruption of Mount Tambora, also in the Indonesian archipelago).
Krakatoa before and after the explosion

Although no one is known to have been killed as a result of the initial explosion, the tsunamis it generated had disastrous results, killing some 36,000 people, and wiping out a number of settlements, including Telok Batong in Sumatra, and Sirik and Semarang in Java. An additional 1,000 or so people died from the effects of volcanic fumes and ashes. Ships as far away as South Africa rocked as tsunamis hit them, and the bodies of victims were found floating in the ocean for weeks after the event. There are even numerous documented reports of groups of human skeletons floating across the Indian Ocean on rafts of volcanic pumice and washing up on the east coast of Africa up to a year after the eruption.

The 1883 eruption was amongst the most severe volcanic explosions in modern times (VEI of 6, equivalent to 200 megatons of TNT - by way of comparison, the biggest bomb ever made by man, Tsar Bomba, had an explosive power of around 50 megatons). Concussive air waves from the explosions travelled seven times around the world, and the sky was darkened for days afterwards. The island of Rakata itself largely ceased to exist as over two thirds of its exposed land area was blown to dust, and its surrounding ocean floor was drastically altered. Two nearby islands, Verlaten and Lang, had their land masses increased. Volcanic ash continues to be a significant part of the geological composition of these islands.

There is some evidence that the final colossal explosion may not have been caused by the ingress of sea water. The magma chamber below the volcano was composed of light coloured, relatively cool material. Following the May 20th eruption hotter, darker coloured material entered the chamber from below. The new material heated the original molten rock, releasing dissolved gases, and increasing the pressure. The early eruptions on August 25th and 26th cleared the throat of the volcano, releasing the pressure in a cataclysmic explosion that destroyed most of the island. Pumice stone from the eruption shows a mixture of dark and light material.

Long-term effects

The eruption produced spectacular sunsets throughout the world for many months afterwards, as a result of sunlight reflected from suspended dust particles ejected by the volcano high into Earth's atmosphere. British artist William Ashcroft made hundreds of color sketches of the red sunsets half-way around the world from Krakatoa in the years after the eruption. In 2004 researchers proposed the idea that the blood-red sky shown in Edvard Munch's famous 1893 painting The Scream is also an accurate depiction of the sky over Norway after the eruption.

It has been suggested that an eruption of Krakatoa may have been responsible for the global climate changes of 535-536. Additionally, in recent times, it has been argued that it was this eruption which created the islands of Verlaten and Lang (remnants of the original) and the beginnings of Rakata - all indicators of that early Krakatoa's caldera size.
[edit]

Subsequent volcanism

Since the 1883 eruption, a new island volcano, called Anak Krakatau ("Child of Krakatoa"), has formed in the caldera. Of considerable interest to volcanologists, this has been the subject of extensive study since 1960. Additionally, it has also been a case study of island biogeography and founder populations in an ecosystem being built from the ground up, virtually sterilized, certainly with no macroscopic life surviving the explosion. The island is still active, with its most recent eruptive episode having begun in 1994. Since then, quiet periods of a few days have alternated with almost continuous eruptions, with occasional much larger explosions. Since the 1950s, the island has grown at an average rate of five inches (12.7 cm) per week. Reports in 2005 indicated that activity at Anak Krakatau was increasing [2] (http://www.thejakartapost.com/detaillatestnews.asp?fileid=20050413185123&irec=1).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krakatoa
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 03:14 pm
Hi, listeners.

I had no idea that A Passion in the Desert was a movie, Raggedy. Now I realize the connotation of the relationship between the man and the beast. I noticed that the blurb at the bottom of the cover compared it to The English Patient. Hmmm. Not certain of that, however.

Bob, that was another natural disaster that many people got caught up in, I think. Now that tsunami and the recent one is a real analogy. Right, listeners?

Diane, has dys been playing around in the political category again? I suggest you exact some small retribution. <smile>

Since no one called in the correct answer concerning the similarity between steel drivers and shakers, I'll explain.

The steel driver was the man who hit the spike in order to make the right sized hole for dynamite. The shaker was the man who held that spike. Now we know why he was called a "shaker"..YIKES!

Legend has it that John Henry was the man who almost single handedly carved out the Big Bend tunnel in Virginia.

We need that song for our audience to hear, because it is so much a part of history.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 05:11 pm
John Henry he could hammer,
He could whistle, he could sing
He went to the mountain early in the mornin'
Just to hear his hammer ring, Lord, Lord
Just to hear his hammer ring.
Just to hear his hammer ring, Lord, Lord
Just to hear his hammer ring.

When John Henry was a little baby,
Sittin' on his daddy's knee
He picked up a hammer, a little piece of steel,
Said hammer be the death of me, Lord, Lord
Said hammer be the death of me
Said hammer be the death of me, Lord, Lord
Said hammer be the death of me

When John Henry's fam'ly needed money,
Said he didn't have but a dime
If you wait 'til the red sun goes down
I'll get it from the man in the mine, Lord, Lord
I'll get it from the man in the mine
I'll get it from the man in the mine, Lord, Lord
I'll get it from the man in the mine

Well John Henry went to the Captain
Said the captain, what can you do
I can hoist a jack, I can lay a track
I can pick and shovel too, Lord, Lord
I can pick and shovel too
I can pick and shovel too, Lord, Lord
I can pick and shovel too

Well the captain said to John Henry,
Gonna bring me a steam drill 'round
Gonna bring me a steam drill out on the job
Gonna whup that steel on down, Lord, Lord
Whup that steel on down

Well John Henry said to the captain,
Oh a man ain't nothin' but a man
'Fore I'd let your steam drill beat me down,
I'd die with my hammer in my hand, Lord, Lord
Die with my hammer in my hand

Well John Henry said to the captain,
Looka yonder what I see,
Hole done choke, drill done broke,
And you can't drive steel like me, Lord, Lord
Can't drive steel like me
Oh no, you can't drive steel like me, no no
Can't drive steel like me

Well John Henry drove into the mountain,
His hammer was strikin' fire
He drove so hard he broke his poor heart
And he laid down his hammer and he died, Lord, Lord
Laid down his hammer and he died
He laid down his hammer and he died, Great God
Laid down his hammer and he died

Oh they took John Henry to the White House
And they buried him in the sand
Every locomotive come roarin' by
Says there lies a steel drivin' man, Lord, Lord
There lies a steel drivin' man
Says there lies a steel drivin' man, Lord, Lord
There lies a steel drivin' man

Shaker why don't you sing,
I'm throwin' twelve pounds from my hips on down,
Just listen to the cold steel ring,
Just listen to the cold steel ring

Well the Captain says to John Henry
I believe this mountains cavin' in
John Henry said to the Captain,
'Tain't nothin' but my hammer suckin' wind,
'Tain't nothin' but my hammer suckin' wind

The man that invented the steamdrill,
Thought he was mighty fine,
John Henry made his fifteen feet,
The steamdrill only made nine,
The steamdrill only made nine

Well John Henry had a little woman,
And her name was Polly Ann
She walked down the track
Never looked back
Polly Ann drove steel like a man, Lord Lord
Polly Ann drove steel like a man
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 05:23 pm
edgar, that is the closest that I have heard to the original. Thank you, buddy.

There is also a follow up:

Oh, the nine pound hammer,
Is a little too heavy,
Is a little too heavy,
Is a little too heavy, Lord,
It killed John Henry,
(It killed John Henry)
But it won't kill me.

Oh, I'm sowing on the mountain,
And I'm reaping in the valley.
Oh, Iamb sowing on the mountain,
And Iamb reaping in the valley,
Oh, Iamb sowing on the mountain,
And I'm reaping in the valley, Lord.

You're goanna reap
(you're goanna reap)
Just what you sow.

You know, folks, I think perhaps that music tells more authenic history than objective historians.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 05:26 pm
Oops, folks. I got just a little too enthusiastic about remembering those lyrics, and singing them in my mind, and my editors pointed out the goofs in the sheet music. <smile>
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 05:30 pm
I got some of the verses mixed around, but I'm too tired to edit.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 05:51 pm
Same with me, edgar.

Last night I got two hours sleep, folks. I just knew that I couldn't make it through the day, especially with the emergency that I had to confront.

somewhere, within us all, there is a strange reserve of strength that we have not tapped.

As I was sitting in the waiting room (they call it a waiting room for an explicit purpose) I became interested in a young, lovely girl that seemed very reticent. I wanted to know about this child because I am still intrigued with school age children. I tried to engage her in conversation and her mother and grandmother, both delightful people, filled in every wonderful thing that she had accomplished. Do you know, listeners, that the child looked totally miserable, and it occurred to me that although she was a child that should have beamed at such high praise, she didn't. I was immediately reminded of the poem "Richard Cory", and a new insight blossomed. Has that ever happened to any of you out there in radio land?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 07:10 pm
The day has caught up with me, listeners:

A simple goodnight.

From Letty with love
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 09:03 pm
The Morning Side Of the Mountain - Tommy Edwards

There was a girl, there was a boy
If they had met they might have found a world of joy
But she lived on the morning side of the mountain
And he lived on the twilight side of the hill

They never met, they never kissed
And they will never know what happiness they've missed
For she lived on the morning side of the mountain
And he lived on the twilight side of the hill

For love's a rose that never grows
Without the kiss of the morning dew
And every Jack must have a Jill
To know the thrill of a dream that comes true

And you and I are just like they
For all we know our love is just a kiss away
But you are on the morning side of the mountain
And I am on the twilight side of the hill

For love's a rose that never grows
Without the kiss of the morning dew
And every Jack must have a Jill
To know the thrill of a dream that comes true

And you and I are just like they
For all we know our love is just a kiss away
But you are on the morning side of the mountain
And I am on the twilight side of the hill
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 10:11 pm
Edgar, I love that song. Maybe Dys and I are proof that the two can meet even in old age.

Sweet Letty, you know we all care very deeply for you. We love our Letty of WA2K radio. Please take good care of yourself while you are caring for Bud.

Here is a song for sleepy Letty. Sleep well and have sweet dreams.

Billie Holiday
» When It's Sleepy Time Down South

Leon Ren?? / Otis Ren?? / Clarence Muse

Homesick, tired, all alone in a big city
Why should eveybody pity me?
Nighttime falling, and I'm yearning for Virginia
Hospitality within ya calls me

Pale moon shining on the fields below
Folks are crooning songs soft and low
Need not tell me so,
Because I know it's sleepy time down south

Softs winds blowing thru the pinewood trees
Folks down there live a life of ease
When the twilight brings the evening breeze
It's sleepy time down south
Steamboats on the river, a coming, a going
Splashing the night away

Hear those banjos ringing,
The folks are all singing
They dance till break of day
Dear old Southland with its dreamy songs
Takes back there where I belong
I'll find heaven in my mothers arms
When it's sleepy time down south
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 10:30 pm
A love song for Diane and Dys.

I know where I'm going, and I know who's going with me
I know who I love , and I know who I will marry
I need no robes of silk, nor shoes of fine green leather
As long as she is with me, when we stroll across the heather

Feather beds are soft and painted rooms are bonny
But I know she'd leave them all, for her loving Winsom Johnny
All her wit and grace, like a starry cluster shine
Giving light and beauty to this simple soul of mine

I know where I'm going, and I know who's going with me
And I know who I love and the Dear knows who I'll marry
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 05:11 am
On this date in 1927 Charles Lindbergh completed the first solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean. Not mentioned in the following article is the starting point which was Plum Island here in Massachusetts.

Charles Augustus Lindbergh (February 4, 1902 - August 26, 1974) was a pioneering United States aviator famous for piloting the first solo non-stop flight across the Atlantic Ocean in 1927.

Early life

Lindbergh was born in Detroit, Michigan, the son of Swedish immigrants. He grew up in Little Falls, Minnesota. His father, Charles August Lindbergh, was a lawyer and later a U.S. congressman who opposed the entry of the U.S. into World War I; his mother was a chemistry teacher. Early on he showed an interest in machines. In 1922 he quit a mechanical engineering program, joined a pilot and mechanist training with Nebraska Aircraft, bought his own airplane, a Curtiss JN-4 "Jenny", and became a stunt pilot. In 1924, he started training as a U.S. military aviator with the United States Army Air Corps After finishing first in his class, he worked as a civilian airmail pilot on the line St. Louis in the 1920s.

First solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean

Lindbergh gained sudden great international fame as the first pilot to fly solo and non-stop across the Atlantic Ocean, flying from Roosevelt Airfield (Nassau County, Long Island), New York City to Paris on May 20-May 21, 1927 in his single-engine airplane The Spirit of St. Louis which had been designed by Donald Hall and custom built by Ryan Airlines of San Diego, California. He needed 33.5 hours for the trip. (His grandson Erik Lindbergh repeated this trip 75 years later in 2002.) Although Lindbergh was the first to fly from New York to Paris nonstop, he was not the first to make a Transatlantic flight. That had been done first by the crew of the NC-4 in 1919, with the first non-stop flight made by Alcock and Brown later that same year.

Lindbergh's accomplishment won him the Orteig Prize of $25,000 on offer since 1919. A ticker-tape parade was held for him down 5th Avenue in New York City on June 13, 1927.[1] (http://roynagl.topcities.com/lindbergh2.htm) His public stature following this flight was such that he became an important voice on behalf of aviation activities until his death. He served on a variety of national and international boards and committees, including the central committee of the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics in the United States. On March 21, 1929 he was presented the Medal of Honor for his historic trans-Atlantic flight.

Lindbergh is recognized in aviation for demonstrating and charting polar air-routes, high altitude flying techniques, and increasing aircraft flying range by decreasing fuel consumption. These innovations are the basis of modern intercontinental air travel.
0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 05:22 am
Best wishes to all for a pleasant Saturday, and hoping to hear our Letty report that all is well and good today.

May 21 Birthday feature:

0427 -BC- Plato (Aristocles), Athens(?) died 347BC?
1471 Albrecht Dürer, painter/engraver (Nuremberg, Germany; died 1528)
1688 Alexander Pope, poet (London, England; died 1744)
1878 Glenn Curtis, pioneer aviator and inventor of the hydroplane (Hammondsport, NY; died 1930)
1892 John Peale Bishop US poet (This Side of Paradise) , died 1944
1898 Armand Hammer, industrialist/philanthropist (New York, NY; died 1990)
1901 Sam Jaffe, producer/talent agent (New York, NY; died 2000)
1901 Horace Heidt Alameda CA, orchestra leader (Swift Show Wagon) died 1986
1904 Fats Waller, jazz pianist/songwriter (New York, NY; died 1943)
1904 Robert Montgomery Beacon NY, actor/director (Earl of Chicago, Yellow Jack; died 1981
1909 Sister Maria Innocentia Hummel, teacher/artist and creator of Hummel figurines (Massing, Bavaria; died 1946)
1916 Harold Robbins, novelist (New York, NY; died 1997) Carpetbaggers)
1917 Raymond Burr, actor (New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada; died 1993)
1917 Dennis Day New York NY, Irish tenor/comedian (Jack Benny Show, Danny Boy) died 1988
1921 Andrei Sakharov, physicist and human rights activist/Soviet dissident (Moscow, Russia; died 1989)
1924 Peggy Cass, actress (Boston, MA; died 1999)
1944 Janet Dailey, romance novelist (Storm Lake, IA)
1948 Leo Sayer, singer/songwriter (Shoreham, England)
1951 Al Franken, comedian/actor/writer (New York, NY)
1952 Mr. T (Lawrence Tero), actor (Chicago, IL)
http://www.canadiancelebs.com/images/rburr.jpghttp://www.nndb.com/people/875/000047734/fats.jpghttp://www.arthistoryclub.com/art_history/upload/thumb/a/af/180px-Samjaffe.jpg
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 05:23 am
Well done Chas Lindberg birdman extraordinaire.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 08:01 am
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 08:13 am
These have been around before but are always worth repeating. Sage advice from one of the riders of the purple sage.

Will Rogers, who died in a plane crash with Wylie Post in 1935, was probably the greatest political sage this country has ever known.

Enjoy the following:

1. Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.

2. Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.

3. There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman...

neither works.

4. Never miss a good chance to shut up.

5. Always drink upstream from the herd.

6. If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

7. The quickest way to double your money

is to fold it and put it back in your pocket.

8. There are three kinds of men:

The ones that learn by reading.

The few who learn by observation.

The rest of them have to

pee on the electric fence

and find out for themselves.

9. Good judgment comes from experience,

and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

10. If you're riding' ahead of the herd,

take a look back every now and then

to make sure it's still there.

11. Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole

lot easier'n puttin' it back.

12. After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring.

He kept it up until a hunter came along

and shot him.

The moral:
When you're full of bull,

keep your mouth shut.

ABOUT GROWING OLDER...

First ~ Eventually you will reach a point

when you stop lying about your age

and start bragging about it.

Second ~ The older we get, the fewer things

seem worth waiting in line for.

Third ~ Some people try to turn back their odometers.

Not me, I want people

to know "why" I look this way.

I've traveled a long way

and some of the roads weren't paved.

Fourth ~ When you are dissatisfied

and would like to go back to youth,

think of Algebra.

Fifth ~ You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.

Sixth ~ I don't know how I got over the hill

without getting to the top.

Seventh ~ One of the many things

no one tells you about aging

is that it is such a nice change

from being young.

Eighth ~ One must wait until evening

to see how splendid

the day has been.

Ninth ~ Being young is beautiful,

but being old is comfortable.

Tenth ~ Long ago when men cursed and

beat the ground with sticks,

it was called witchcraft.

Today it's called golf.

And finally ~

If you don't learn to laugh at trouble,

you won't have anything to laugh

at when you are old.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 08:19 am
Some saw Lindy in a different light. Here is Woody Guthrie's take on the subject.

LINDBERGH

Mister Charlie Lindbergh, he flew to old Berlin,
Got 'im a big Iron Cross, and he flew right back again
To Washington, Washington.

Misses Charlie Lindbergh, she come dressed in red,
Said: "I'd like to sleep in that pretty White house bed
In Washington, Washington."

Lindy said to Annie: "We'll get there by and by,
But we'll have to split the bed up with Hoover, Clark, and Nye

Hitler wrote to Lindy, said "Do your very worst,"
So Lindy started an outfit that he called America First
In Washington, Washington.

All around the country, Lindbergh he did fly,
And the gasoline was paid for by Hoover, Clark, and Nye

Lindy said to Hoover: "We'll do the same as France:
Make a deal with Hitler, and then we'll get our chance

Then they had a meetin', and all the Firsters come,
Come on a-walkin', they come on a-runnin',
(Washington, Washington)

Yonder comes father Coughlin, wearin' the silver chain,
Cash on his stomach and Hitler on the brain.
(Washington, Washington)

Mister John L. Lewis would sit and straddle a fence,
'Cause his daughter signed with Lindbergh, and we ain't seen her since
(Washington, Washington)

Hitler said to Lindy: "Stall 'em all you can,
We're gonna bomb Pearl Harbor with the help of old Japan."
(Washington, Washington)

Then on a December mornin', the bombs come from Japan,
Wake Island and Pearl Harbor, kill fifteen hundred men.
(Washington, Washington)

Lindy tried to join the army, but they wouldn't let 'im in,
'Fraid he'd sell to Hitler a few more million men.
(Washington, Washington)

So I'm gonna tell you people: If Hitler's gonna be beat,
The common workin' people has got to take the seat

And I'm gonna tell you workers, 'fore you cash in your checks:
They say "America First," but they mean "America Next!"
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 08:49 am
Bob, those quotes were hilarious. Wasn't it Will who said, "I never met a man I didn't like."? A funny come back to that was from some comedian who recounted with, "I never met a man I didn't like--excepting maybe Will Rogers."

My dad loved Will Rogers and I guess that was because they were both cowboys. <smile>

edgar, that's an unusual song. I have never heard it, but I certainly understand its import. Those were the times, listeners, when everyone was suspect. I think Lindberg was caught between the conflict.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 08:54 am
Will Rogers is one of the folks I truly like.
0 Replies