But you
Were the kind who would hurt me, desert me
When I needed you
Yes, you, you're driving me crazy
What did I do to you
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 09:28 pm
The really really old songs I have posted, tonight and last night, make up the hit parade of the year 1930.
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 04:54 am
Margaret Rutherford
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Birth name Margaret Rutherford
Born May 11, 1892
Balham, Surrey, England
Died May 22, 1972 aged 80
Chalfont St. Peter, Buckinghamshire, England
Spouse(s) Stringer Davis (1945-1972)
Notable roles Miss Marple in
Murder, She Said
The Duchess of Brighton in
The V.I.P.s
Academy Awards

Best Supporting Actress
1963 The V.I.P.s
Golden Globe Awards

Best Supporting Actress - Motion Picture
1964 The V.I.P.s

Dame Margaret Rutherford DBE (11 May 1892-22 May 1972) was an English Academy Award-winning character actress who first came to prominence following World War II in the film adaptations of Noel Coward's Blithe Spirit, and Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest.

Biography

Born in the South London suburb of Balham she was the only child of Mr. and Mrs. William Rutherford Benn. Her father suffered from mental illness for many years. He was also known as William Rutherford. On 4 March 1883 he murdered his own father, the Reverend Julius Benn, by battering him to death with a chamber pot. In 1904 he was re-admitted to Broadmoor (see[1]), presumably for the remainder of his life.

She made her stage debut in 1925 at the Old Vic. However, her appearance was such that romantic heroines were almost out of the question, and she soon established her name in comedy, appearing in many of the most successful British films of the mid-20th century. In most of these films, she had originally played the role on stage. She married the actor Stringer Davis in 1945 and they often appeared together in films.

In 1961, she first played the film role with which she was most often associated in later life, that of Miss Marple in a series of films loosely-based on the novels of Agatha Christie. Rutherford took great umbrage when she learned that Christie had expressed concerns about her (Rutherford's) girth, as Miss Marple is usually portrayed and played as a trim, tallish spinster.

Rutherford won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for The V.I.P.s (1963), as the absent-minded Duchess of Brighton, opposite Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, but she did not appear in person at the telecast to receive the award.

She was created an Officer of the British Empire (OBE) in 1961, and raised to Dame Commander (DBE) in 1967. Rutherford was a cousin of the radical left-wing Labour politician Tony Benn. She suffered from Alzheimer's disease at the end of her life.

She is buried along with her husband, Stringer Davis, in the graveyard of St. James Church, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, England.
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 04:59 am
Phil Silvers

Birth name Philip Silver
Born 11 May 1911
New York, New York, United States
Died November 1, 1985 (aged 74)
Century City, California, United States
Other name(s) The King of Chutzpah
Spouse(s) Jo-Carroll Dennison (1945-1950)
Evelyn Patrick (1956-1966) 5 children
Notable roles Marcus Lycus in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
Mister Applegate in Damn Yankees!

Phil Silvers (May 11, 1911 - November 1, 1985) was an American entertainer and comedy actor.

His best-known work is The Phil Silvers Show, a 1950s sitcom set on a US Army post in which he played Sergeant Bilko; the show was also often referred to by this name. The show's chief writer, Nat Hiken, was TV's first writer-producer, and Hiken helped set a high comic tone for the show through his inventive plots and snappy comedic repartee for the characters.

Born Philip Silver in Brooklyn, New York, Silvers was the youngest of eight children in a Russian Jewish family. His father was one of the workers on the early New York skyscrapers. Silvers started entertaining at age 11, when he would sing in theaters when the projector broke down (a common occurrence in those days). Two years later, he left school to sing professionally, before appearing in vaudeville as a stooge.

Silvers then landed work in short films for the Vitaphone studio, burlesque houses, and on Broadway, where he made his debut in the short-lived show Yokel Boy. The critics raved about Silvers, who was hailed as the bright spot in the mediocre play. He then wrote the revue High Kickers, until he went to Hollywood to star in films.

He made his film debut in Hit Parade of 1941 (1940) (his previous appearance as a pitch man in Strike Up the Band was cut). Over the next two decades, he appeared in character roles for MGM, Columbia, and 20th Century Fox, in such films as Lady Be Good, Coney Island, Cover Girl, and Summer Stock. When the studio system started collapsing, he returned to the stage.

Silvers scored a major triumph in Top Banana, a Broadway show of 1952. Silvers played Jerry Biffle, the egocentric, always-busy star of a major television show. (The character is said to have been based on Milton Berle.) Silvers dominated the show and won a Tony Award for his performance. He repeated the role in a 1954 film version that was originally released in 3-D.

Silvers became a household name in 1955 when he starred as Sergeant Ernest G. Bilko in The Phil Silvers Show. The military comedy became a huge television hit, with the opportunistic Bilko fast-talking his way through one obstacle after another. Most episodes of the series were filmed in New York. The series ceased production in 1959, not due to any decline but because of high production costs (the show had a huge ensemble cast; see the Wilipedia entry for The Phil Silvers Show).

Throughout the 1960s he appeared internationally in films. such as It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World and 40 Pounds of Trouble. He was featured in Marilyn Monroe's last film, the unfinished Something's Got to Give. In 1967 he starred as a guest in one of the famed British Carry On films, Follow That Camel, a Foreign Legion spoof in which he played a variation of the "Sergeant Bilko" character. Producer Peter Rogers employed him to ensure the Carry On films' success in America. His salary was £30,000, the largest Carry On salary ever, only later met by the appearance of Elke Sommer in Carry On Behind. Silvers's presence did not ensure the film's success on either side of the Atlantic.

Silvers was offered the leading role of conniving Roman slave Pseudolus in the Broadway musical comedy A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. Silvers declined, and the role went instead to Zero Mostel, who was so successful in the role that he repeated the role in the 1966 film version. By this time Silvers realized his error, and agreed to appear in the film as a secondary character, flesh merchant Marcus Lycus. When actor-producer Larry Blyden mounted a Broadway revival of Forum in 1972, he wanted Phil Silvers to play the lead, and this time Silvers agreed. The revival was a big hit.

Silvers also guested on various TV variety shows such as The Carol Burnett Show, Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, and The Dean Martin Show.

Opening Logo for The Phil Silvers Show.Silvers was very ill in the last few years of his life, even though he continued work into the early 1980s in film and TV, including a cameo appearance on Happy Days as the father of "Jenny Piccolo" (played by his real-life daughter Cathy Silvers). This was a thrill for Silvers, who was by all accounts a devoted father; his daughter Laurie wrote of her father secretly fighting his fear of water in the backyard pool at night, so that he could swim with his four young girls.

A frail Silvers, interviewed before his death in 1985, revealed one of his secrets: "I'm an impatient comedian. And I feel the audience is as impatient as me." He died in his sleep of a heart attack in 1985 at age 74.

In 2003, The Phil Silvers Show was voted Best Sitcom in the BBC guide to television comedy. In a 2005 poll to find The Comedian's Comedian, he was voted #42 on the list of the top 50 comedy acts ever by fellow comedians and comedy insiders. Dick Van Dyke, who made his TV debut on "Bilko", says he "was always fascinated with Phil's sense of timing. Incredible."

Silvers was as compulsive a gambler in real life as his legendary comic character Sgt. Bilko.

Animated tributes

Famed voice actor Daws Butler employed an impression of Silvers as the voice of the Hanna-Barbera cartoon character Hokey Wolf and also used the same voice in numerous cartoons for Jay Ward. Furthermore, the premise of The Phil Silvers Show was the basis for the Hanna-Barbera cartoon Top Cat, for which Arnold Stang moderately imitated Silvers' voice for the title character.
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 05:01 am
Doug McClure

Douglas Osborne McClure (May 11, 1935 - February 5, 1995) was an American actor whose career in film and television extended from the 1950s to the 1990s.

Born in Glendale, California, McClure is best remembered for his appearances in the TV western series The Virginian (McClure played "Trampas"), the 1960 television detective series Checkmate opposite Sebastian Cabot, and science fiction films like The Land That Time Forgot. In 1967 he played the Errol Flynn role in a re-make of Against All Flags titled The King's Pirate. McClure has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 7065 Hollywood Blvd. He starred in Out of This World later in his career.

Along with Troy Donahue, he gave his name to the character of Troy McClure on The Simpsons.

McClure died from lung cancer in Sherman Oaks, California at the age of 59, and is buried at Woodlawn Memorial Cemetery
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 05:03 am
What Starts with F and ends with K

A first-grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, "Harry, what's your problem?"

Harry answered, "I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!"

Ms. Brooks had had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office.

While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test. If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed.

Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"

Harry: "9."

Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"

Harry: "36."

And so it went with every question the principal thought a 3rd grader should know.

The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and tells her, "I think Harry can go to the 3rd grade."

Ms. Brooks says to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions."

The principal and Harry both agreed.

Ms. Brooks asks, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?"

Harry, after a moment: "Legs."

Ms. Brooks: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"

The principal wondered why would she ask such a question!

Harry replied: "Pockets."

Ms. Brooks: "What does a dog do that a man steps into?"

Harry: "Pants."

Ms. Brooks: What starts with a C, ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin, whitish liquid?"

Harry: "Coconut."

The principal sat forward with his mouth hanging open.

Ms. Brooks: "What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"

The principal's eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer, Harry replied, "Bubble gum."

Ms. Brooks: "What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?"

Harry: "Shake hands."

The principal was trembling.

Ms. Brooks: "What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of heat and excitement?"

Harry: "F iretruck."

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher, "Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last seven questions wrong......
0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 06:26 am
Good morning. ( Breathing a sigh of relief for little Harry.) Laughing

Faces to match:

http://www.new-video.de/da/47829.jpghttp://www.nndb.com/people/934/000043805/phil_silvers_color.jpg
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/section/movies/filmography/5/WireImage_584485.jpghttp://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/doug-mcclure-vir.jpg
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 09:35 am
Margaret Rutherford and Phil Silvers, a couple of old-timers! :wink:

Anyone heard how Letty's doing?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 05:40 pm
A Million Dreams Ago
Dick Jurgens

You told me it was so
A million dreams ago
You held me in your arms
A million dreams ago

So many dreams have flown
So many nights alone
I guess I should have known
It couldn't be

I'll lock my mem'ries here in my heart
And here in my heart they'll stay
And through the years
They'll always be part
A part of a lovely day

Goodbye, good luck old friend
I'll smile and just pretend
There was no end
A million dreams ago
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 05:48 pm
Alice Blue Gown
Frankie Masters

[Joseph McCarthy and Harry Tierney]

I once had a gown, it was almost new
Oh, the daintiest thing
It was sweet Alice blue
With little forget-me-nots placed here and there
When I had it on, oh, I walked on the air
And it wore, and it wore, and it wore
'Til it went, and it wasn't no more

In my sweet little Alice blue gown
When I first wandered down into town
I was so proud inside
As I felt every eye
And in every shop window I primped, passing by

A new manner of fashion I'd found
And the world seemed to smile all around
'Til it wilted, I wore it
I'll always adore it
My sweet little Alice blue gown

The little silk worms that made silk for that gown
Just made that much silk and then crawled in the ground
'Cause there never was anything like it before
And I don't care to hope there will be any more
And it's gone, 'cause it just had to be
Still it wears in my memory

In my sweet little Alice blue gown
When I first wandered down into town
I was so proud inside
As I felt every eye
And in every shop window I primped, passing by

A new manner of fashion I'd found
And the world seemed to smile all around
So it wouldn't be proper
If made of silk were another
My sweet little Alice blue gown
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 07:15 pm
All The Things You Are
Artie Shaw w/ Helen Forest

You are the promised kiss of springtime
That makes the lonely winter seem long
You are the breathless hush of evening
That trembles on the brink of a lovely song

You are the angel glow that lights the stars
The dearest things I know are what you are
Someday my happy arms will hold you
And someday I'll know that moment divine
When all the things you are, are mine
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 07:21 pm
Jerry Lee Lewis - Hello, Hello Baby

Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello baby
Thought I'd call you on the telephone
Oooooo, hello, hello, hello, hello baby
Thought I'd call you on the telephone
Everytime, everytime,
everytime I try to call you, honey
Mmmm, you ain't got your big fat self at home
Well, one and one is two
Two and two is four
Look out baby, love me, love me, love me, more!
Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello baby
Ooooooo, Thought I'd call you on the telephone
Everytime I call you honey
I never find your big fat self at home
Oh, look a here, now!
Look a here!

Well, you sit there at that table
Quiet as a mouse
Let me tell you something,
you gonna move this whole house
Look out honey!
Oooo, tell me more baby
Ha ha ha, I can't stand much of this,
I go plumb crazy, man
Ooo, I gotta hear one more on that guitar now!

Well, carry on now
I've been fighting like a lion,
but it looks like I'm gonna lose
Oooooo, yes, I've been fighting like a lion
But it's looks like Jerry Lee's gonna lose
Whoa, cause there ain't nobody
Ever whipped these women blues!

Jerry Lee Lewis - Hello Josephine

Hello Josephine
How do you do?
Do you remember me baby
Like I remember you?
You used to laugh at me
I was a fool, fool, fool

You used to live over yonder
By the railroad track
When it rained you couldn't walk
I used to tote you on my back
Now it's a cryin' shame
It had to be like that

Uh huh, huh, huh, huh, huh
Uh huh, huh, huh, huh, huh, huh, huh, huh
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hello Josephine
How do you do?
Do you remember me baby
Like I remember you?
You used to laugh at me
I was a fool, fool, fool

Jerry Lee Lewis - Help Me Make It Through The Night

Take the ribbon from your hair
Shake it loose and let it fall
Laying soft upon my skin
Like the shadows on the wall
Come on and lay down by my side
Till the early morning light
All I'm taking is your time
Just help me make it through the night
I don't care what's right or wrong
I don't try to understand
Let the devil take tomorrow
Lord tonight I need a friend
Well yesterday is dead and gone yes it is
And tomorrow's out of sight
It's so sad to be alone (think about it now)
Help me make it through the night

I don't care what's right or wrong
I don't try to understand
Let the devil take tomorrow
Lord tonight I need a friend
Well yesterday is dead and gone yes it is
And tomorrow's out of sight
It's so sad to be alone
(think about it now)
Help me make it through the night
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 07:22 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
All The Things You Are
Artie Shaw w/ Helen Forest

You are the promised kiss of springtime
That makes the lonely winter seem long
You are the breathless hush of evening
That trembles on the brink of a lovely song

You are the angel glow that lights the stars
The dearest things I know are what you are
Someday my happy arms will hold you
And someday I'll know that moment divine
When all the things you are, are mine

Always liked that one, edgar.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 07:28 pm
Avalanche

Well I stepped into an avalanche,
it covered up my soul;
when I am not this hunchback that you see,
I sleep beneath the golden hill.
You who wish to conquer pain,
you must learn, learn to serve me well.

You strike my side by accident
as you go down for your gold.
The cripple here that you clothe and feed
is neither starved nor cold;
he does not ask for your company,
not at the centre, the centre of the world.

When I am on a pedestal,
you did not raise me there.
Your laws do not compel me
to kneel grotesque and bare.
I myself am the pedestal
for this ugly hump at which you stare.

You who wish to conquer pain,
you must learn what makes me kind;
the crumbs of love that you offer me,
they're the crumbs I've left behind.
Your pain is no credential here,
it's just the shadow, shadow of my wound.

I have begun to long for you,
I who have no greed;
I have begun to ask for you,
I who have no need.
You say you've gone away from me,
but I can feel you when you breathe.

Do not dress in those rags for me,
I know you are not poor;
you don't love me quite so fiercely now
when you know that you are not sure,
it is your turn, beloved,
it is your flesh that I wear.

Last year's man

The rain falls down on last year's man,
that's a jew's harp on the table,
that's a crayon in his hand.
And the corners of the blueprint are ruined since they rolled
far past the stems of thumbtacks
that still throw shadows on the wood.
And the skylight is like skin for a drum I'll never mend
and all the rain falls down amen
on the works of last year's man.

I met a lady, she was playing with her soldiers in the dark
oh one by one she had to tell them
that her name was Joan of Arc.
I was in that army, yes I stayed a little while;
I want to thank you, Joan of Arc,
for treating me so well.
And though I wear a uniform I was not born to fight;
all these wounded boys you lie beside,
goodnight, my friends, goodnight.

I came upon a wedding that old families had contrived;
Bethlehem the bridegroom,
Babylon the bride.
Great Babylon was naked, oh she stood there trembling for me,
and Bethlehem inflamed us both
like the shy one at some orgy.
And when we fell together all our flesh was like a veil
that I had to draw aside to see
the serpent eat its tail.

Some women wait for Jesus, and some women wait for Cain
so I hang upon my altar
and I hoist my axe again.
And I take the one who finds me back to where it all began
when Jesus was the honeymoon
and Cain was just the man.
And we read from pleasant Bibles that are bound in blood and skin
that the wilderness is gathering
all its children back again.

The rain falls down on last year's man,
an hour has gone by
and he has not moved his hand.
But everything will happen if he only gives the word;
the lovers will rise up
and the mountains touch the ground.
But the skylight is like skin for a drum I'll never mend
and all the rain falls down amen
on the works of last year's man.

Dress rehearsal rag

Four o'clock in the afternoon
and I didn't feel like very much.
I said to myself, ``Where are you golden boy,
where is your famous golden touch?''
I thought you knew where
all of the elephants lie down,
I thought you were the crown prince
of all the wheels in Ivory Town.
Just take a look at your body now,
there's nothing much to save
and a bitter voice in the mirror cries,
``Hey, Prince, you need a shave.''
Now if you can manage to get
your trembling fingers to behave,
why don't you try unwrapping
a stainless steel razor blade?
That's right, it's come to this,
yes it's come to this,
and wasn't it a long way down,
wasn't it a strange way down?

There's no hot water
and the cold is running thin.
Well, what do you expect from
the kind of places you've been living in?
Don't drink from that cup,
it's all caked and cracked along the rim.
That's not the electric light, my friend,
that is your vision growing dim.
Cover up your face with soap, there,
now you're Santa Claus.
And you've got a gift for anyone
who will give you his applause.
I thought you were a racing man,
ah, but you couldn't take the pace.
That's a funeral in the mirror
and it's stopping at your face.
That's right, it's come to this,
yes it's come to this,
ah wasn't it a strange way down?

Once there was a path
and a girl with chestnut hair,
and you passed the summers
picking all of the berries that grew there;
there were times she was a woman,
oh, there were times she was just a child,
and you held her in the shadows
where the raspberries grow wild.
And you climbed the twilight mountains
and you sang about the view,
and everywhere that you wandered
love seemed to go along with you.
That's a hard one to remember,
yes it makes you clench your fist.
And then the veins stand out like highways,
all along your wrist.
And yes it's come to this,
it's come to this,
wasn't it a strange way down?

You can still find a job,
go out and talk to a friend.
On the back of every magazine
there are those coupons you can send.
Why don't you join the Rosicrucians,
they can give you back your hope,
you can find your love with diagrams
on a plain brown envelope.
But you've used up all your coupons
except the one that seems
to be written on your wrist
along with several thousand dreams.
Now Santa Claus comes forward,
that's a razor in his mit;
and he puts on his dark glasses
and he shows you where to hit;
and then the cameras pan,
the stand in stunt man,
dress rehearsal rag,
it's just the dress rehearsal rag,
you know this dress rehearsal rag,
it's just a dress rehearsal rag.

Leonard Cohen
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 07:50 pm
All This And Heaven Too
Jimmy Dorsey & His Orchestra

You give me your lips
And your lips are so heavenly
Stars in the sky are all free
And they shine for me
So does the moon in the blue
All this is mine and heaven too

You give me your arms
And your arms are like angel wings
Sweet to my ear is the song ev'ry bluebird sings
Each rosebud kissed by the dew

I own each summer day
Each mountain capped with snow
The sentimental tree, the dreamy streams that flow
Ev'ry country lane and ev'ry street of stone
Are highways of adventure made for me alone

You give me your love
And your love is a melody
Deep in my heart I will carry the song with me
You bring a love so divine
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 07:51 pm
And So Do I
Jimmy Dorsey & His Orchestra

You like to tramp the hills and heather
And so do I, and so do I
You get a kick from stormy weather
And so do I, and so do I.
I've seen us looking in windows
Admiring the riches in view
Then stop to look at the hole in our shoe
And laugh as we do
You want to live and love together
And so do I, and so do
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 08:05 pm
Apple Blossoms And Chapel Bells
Orrin Tucker & His Orchestra

Apple blossoms and chapel bells
Drifting by in review
Constantly keep reminding me of you
While I held you
The chapel bells seemed to sing out in rhyme
Go on, kiss her, it's apple blossom time

As our lips met, the blossoms trembled
They knew, with the dawn we'd part
And the petals that fell resembled
The pieces of a broken heart

Now in memory that picture dwells
As I look forward to
Apple blossoms and chapel bells and you
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 09:33 pm
Every Grain of Sand
Bob Dylan

In the time of my confession, in the hour of my deepest need
When the pool of tears beneath my feet flood every newborn seed
There's a dyin' voice within me reaching out somewhere,
Toiling in the danger and in the morals of despair.

Don't have the inclination to look back on any mistake,
Like Cain, I now behold this chain of events that I must break.
In the fury of the moment I can see the Master's hand
In every leaf that trembles, in every grain of sand.

Oh, the flowers of indulgence and the weeds of yesteryear,
Like criminals, they have choked the breath of conscience and good cheer.
The sun beat down upon the steps of time to light the way
To ease the pain of idleness and the memory of decay.

I gaze into the doorway of temptation's angry flame
And every time I pass that way I always hear my name.
Then onward in my journey I come to understand
That every hair is numbered like every grain of sand.

I have gone from rags to riches in the sorrow of the night
In the violence of a summer's dream, in the chill of a wintry light,
In the bitter dance of loneliness fading into space,
In the broken mirror of innocence on each forgotten face.

I hear the ancient footsteps like the motion of the sea
Sometimes I turn, there's someone there, other times it's only me.
I am hanging in the balance of the reality of man
Like every sparrow falling, like every grain of sand.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 09:36 pm
At The Balalaika
Nelson Eddy w/ Jeanette MacDonald

At the Balalaika
Where there is magic in the sparkling wine
And mellow music in the candles' shine
I have a rendezvous
At the Balalaika

Who knows what ecstasy tonight may bring
What lovely melody my heart may sing