Is this just another lie from Trump?

Foofie

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 12:48 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

Wow! Trump's approval rating is now down to 28%. How much lower can it go?

Even better - some polls are showing his once 90+ percent support from his base down into the 70s now. We've never seen his base numbers slip before. Up until now, it really seemed as if he could shoot somebody, and not lose a single person. Looks like that's changing. Maybe even some Trump supporters can reach a limit to the amount of this shitgibbon's horseshit they're willing to take.

It only matters if the electorate votes for Democrats in 2018. The electorate might still vote Republican in 2018. Why? Some people march in cadence, perhaps.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 02:49 pm
@Foofie,
I don't know about cadence, but many people are so brainwashed in their thinking, it's impossible for them to make rational decisions. There are still too many people who believe in Trump. I'm lost as to the reasons why they continue to believe in such a liar, scammer and racial bigot.

From The Hill:
Quote:
According to data from the latest Harvard-Harris Poll survey, provided exclusively to The Hill, 48 percent of respondents say they approve of the job Trump is doing, compared to 52 percent who say they disapprove.

The following is a good article that explains most of Trump's lies.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
Foofie

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2017 01:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I don't know about cadence, but many people are so brainwashed in their thinking, it's impossible for them to make rational decisions. There are still too many people who believe in Trump. I'm lost as to the reasons why they continue to believe in such a liar, scammer and racial bigot.

Their "decisions" can be quite rationale. When one realizes that the image of a Republican voter is someone that is wealthy, yet the South votes solidly Republican, regardless of the number of people there of nominal means; one should wonder why? My answer is that they might be voting "to keep the status quo." That is rational. And, their concerns are analogous, in my opinion, to the Japanese in Japan that honor their families long gone. Perhaps, one projects one's own brainwashing, to think one's viewpoint is above reproach?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2017 01:25 pm
@Foofie,
Nothing "brainwashed" about my opinion about Trump. They are common knowledge for people who keeps up with the media.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2017 04:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
More Trump lies. Those coal mines were worked on before Trump was elected.
http://www.factcheck.org/2017/06/trumps-coal-spin/
0 Replies