• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 802 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jackie

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2003 01:36 pm
truemale,
How you DO inspire wide-eyed wonder.
You wrote this poetry? It is profound to ME. May I please ask you WHY? Is there a specific spiritual reasoning in it?
Please pardon my inquisitive rambling if you prefer your impulses be silent.
0 Replies

truemale

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2003 06:43 pm
Jackie
Thank you for the compliments.
Yes, I wrote this one as I do all my submissions. I do not plagerize ANY poems nor do I even utilize one sentence or word of any one else's.

Yes, as with all my poems and or writings, (I feel) there is profound and in-depth meanings contained within. I have tapped a "source" for my poems and writings that I am both, humbled and grateful to transmit them to others. As such, I have also written numerous books from spirituality, to mystery/comedy and I have even translated Crop Circles. These books are published on the internet with "Reports Unlimited." The web site is
www.reports-unlimited.com, if you are interested. Just click on my (real) name and it will show you my other writings.

Also, I have written a book called, "Still Waters Run Deep," of which the publisher is currently working on to put on the site and it will be a FREE read for anyone interested.

I apologize if I OVER-explained my response to you, but I think there are others who may be interested as well.

Thank you again for your compliments and inquiry.

Peace be with you.
T.
0 Replies