Dreamt of a Snake Man

Cbeard

Reply Sat 27 May, 2017 07:29 am
I dreamt last night of a snake man. He was in my bedroom sleep coiled in a circle. My daughter and I had some paint and we started painting him while he slept. Rainbow colors red green yellow more so red. Very colorful his body was snake the head was a male human. The tail had stingers I told my 13yr old daughter be careful with applying the red paint on his tail you don't want him to sting. She laughed and we walked out of the room. Snake disappeared when we came back into the room. What does this symbolize?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 726 • Replies: 3
No top replies

centrox

Reply Sat 27 May, 2017 08:23 am
Snakes, cigars, etc, usually mean 'penis', if you follow Freud. Maybe you are interested in penises? Maybe you are anxious about your daughter becoming an adult and having to deal with men? Maybe you just needed a pee? Maybe it was just a dream, and symbolized nothing.

coluber2001

Reply Sat 27 May, 2017 10:43 am
@centrox,
It's difficult for other people to analyze your dream. Generally, you're the only one who can do it.

Snakes are symbols of nature, the physical grounding of your being. This is because snakes are bound to the Earth. The goddess was always represented by a snake or accompanied by a snake. The snake is the ultimate female symbol.

Maybe you can work with that in your process of analyzing the dream.

Of course the snake in your dream was male, so maybe you were relating to a man. Let us know what you figure out.
centrox

Reply Sat 27 May, 2017 01:16 pm
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:
It's difficult for other people to analyze your dream. Generally, you're the only one who can do it.

I am not convinced that dream interpretations are not bullshit.
0 Replies