How Long Can You Make My Thread Get?

patiodog

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 07:36 pm
I think it's the avatars. It's hard to lay into a puppy, or even half a New Yorker...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 07:40 pm
Might well be.

I do understand what people say when they comment on the sugariness.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 07:40 pm
but abscess makes the wound grow sorer
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 07:43 pm
Pick your poison. I'm not "around" enough to care much either way anymore. Certainly it's easier to find what I want to over here, and I don't have to sift through page after page of vitriol (on most threads) to get to it.
0 Replies

hotsauce

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 11:26 am
kickycan wrote:
We went to many, many bars on the lower east side...hit on many many girls who were completely uninterested...we met a couple of black girls whom my buddy talked into smoking the last bit of pot that they had with us, and then went to a dance club with them for a little while...that part of the night was absolutely surreal...we met and got a drink with another couple of girls who were just so cute and smart and fun...that was just like being in heaven...we went to Lucky Cheng's...a karaoke bar with drag queens, where we saw a girl do Janis Joplin better than Janis Joplin...I'm not kidding, I never heard somebody do the screams in "Take another little piece of my heart" better than Janis, but I saw it last night...we went to Mars Bar...there were only about eight people there, but that place is the most beautiful shithole I've ever seen. ehBeth, I think you might have to go there for a drink with me when you get here...if I could only remember where the hell it is...anyway, that was my night.

This all sounds deliciously fun!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 11:36 am
Too bad it left him contemplating the meaningless of life.

Hangovers are just a bad thing.
0 Replies

hotsauce

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 11:38 am
ehBeth wrote:
Too bad it left him contemplating the meaningless of life.

Hangovers are just a bad thing.

True, I don't think there is one positive aspect of a hangover.

Reading about someone else's pain isn't so bad though. Laughing
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 11:53 am
nah, i love hangovers - those that give you the giggles all day long. not those that make your head throb and your stomach to kill you slowly and painfully. plus food never tastes better than when you are hungover.
but, i am most happy to see patiodog. long time no see!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 04:21 pm
Howdy, daggles.

The wife talks about Lucky Cheng's every now and then (she was an NYU undergrad). Glad to hear it's still what it was...

Hey, kicky -- did that damn movie make the Coyote Ugly a "hot spot"? Hoping not...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 04:59 pm
howdy, p-dog.
uggghhh, that movie is certainly on my list of top 5 worst movies ever. kickster, is that bar in alphabet city? i hope we do some serious bar hopping at the end of april. i know lk can take some, i assume the same about ehbeth. but we can go on after everybody else drops out.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 05:03 pm
had a great christmas night in that bar. credit card machine broke, maker's shots on the house, ended up getting piss drunk for eight hours on the fifteen bucks i had in my pocket.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 05:22 pm
I have never been to Coyote Ugly, actually. But I did hear somewhere that it is now a bigtime touristy hot spot because of the movie. So I guess it does probably suck now.

Dag, I actually didn't see the movie, but from the previews and reviews I saw, it certainly had all the earmarkings of a piece of ****. But still, it couldn't have been worse than the movie "Twister", could it?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 05:24 pm
And by the way, Dag, if you want to bar-hop, I'm in! I will hopefully be able to keep up with you this time, ya boozer!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 05:40 pm
i'm gonna start practicing now!

hop
hop
hop

crawl
crawl
crawl

dribble
dribble
drool
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 05:41 pm
Silly rabbit. Gin is for kids.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 05:43 pm
My favourite winter evening at the billiard hall drink - a shot of gin in a cup of hot tea. Really confuses people. Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 05:49 pm
Geez, only a Slovak could think even a mild hangover is something to giggle about!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 05:42 pm
colorbook - will you marry me?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 05:49 pm
ehBeth - will you marry ME?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 05:50 pm
Only if I can wear the ears in the family Very Happy