Anyone else using Mozilla Firefox?

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 07:57 am
dlowan wrote:
Still doesn't have the one feature that makes me like Opera, though - that I can choose to re-open with all the windows that I finished the last session open with, open again.

(Man - that's a bad sentence)

Wasn't such a sentence bad when thinking previously some posted you did earlier.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 10:12 am
Migawd ... whatever Spendius has must be contagious.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 06:16 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Still doesn't have the one feature that makes me like Opera, though - that I can choose to re-open with all the windows that I finished the last session open with, open again.

(Man - that's a bad sentence)

Wasn't such a sentence bad when thinking previously some posted you did earlier.

Yer on thin ice.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 06:22 pm
I finally made the switch a couple of weeks ago. It's way faster than Safari, but has all kinds of annoying little things that are maybe fixable but still annoy me. Like, a window seems to become "stuck" if it's open too long. I typically have two-three windows open all day, and at some point I can navigate by clicking on things but can't write anything. Cursor blinks but won't respond when I press a key. It also crashes WAY more than Safari (Safari pretty much never did) though that's happening less.
0 Replies