Albuquerque

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2022 11:34 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2022 12:32 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2022 08:44 am
This one is a overdue pick travel back in time video addressed at the millennials who are playing flight simulators and need to learn from the old school "space cowboys", enjoy!
Also recommended the movie "The good stuff 1983"

PS - Enjoying very much the Sim Skunk Works FR-104 Starfighter in MSFS 2020...already managed to pull it up to 74.750 feet but there is a bug currently with the afterburner after Italy update, lets hope they fix it soon!
Albuquerque

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2022 08:49 am
The Widowmaker F-104G Starfighter for MSFS 2020:
Albuquerque

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2022 09:34 am
@Albuquerque,
Apologies the name of the film is "The Right Stuff from 1983" and not the Good stuff...I am left wondering what my subconscious was thinking about with the good stuff in mind...anyway correction is made and more recently there is a series with the same name with the first season fully out I think is from Disney plus (not sure please check)
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2022 01:00 pm
@Albuquerque,
It's a concept album.

0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2022 02:33 pm
This one was a huge success in Portugal awhile back:
(I've manage to found it with a translation but it is much better in Portuguese)

0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2022 10:28 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2022 11:35 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2022 01:51 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2022 12:51 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2022 09:08 am
This one is an old topic of contention for creative minds with no appetite for evidence...in any case Isaac here treats the subject in a smart way so it is worth posting his 02 cents on the subject! Take it away Isaac:

0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2022 02:06 pm
Albuquerque

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2022 02:25 pm
@Albuquerque,
Why on Earth someone thinks a possible simulated Universe is not real beats me...
Is the same kind of poor argument that says colours are not real because they are a product of our perception on the wave length of the light spectrum...people do indeed have trouble wording Set Theory schema!
A dream if it was dreamed is a real dream first or second order realities are irrelevant for "realness"...
Just because when I woke up I saw that I was not dying like I thought in the dream it doesn't mean that in the subset the dream was I wasn't indeed dying...one domain does not trump the realness of the other just because my mind is programmed by evolution to assert "realness" to survival schema!

Second point, you assume free will and control from the POV of a creator of Realities but that is just an assumption and without merit as any final properties of Reality do not create themselves out of nothingness and nothingness is a contradiction in terms as there is nothing to nothingness, thus Reality with capital R means all domains stand on equal footing without any actual control from upper or lower domains of "realness"...therefore the "creator, the "Mind" is just as fated to act the way it must as any other subset minds in a lower domain of simulated reality that the Creator believes to have created out of his own "free will".

A fractal sequence of minds does not change the realness of the whole power set because some stand before others...moreover the very concept of before and after is linear thinking about Time and ditches the very compelling argument on the block Universe for no good reason. The very idea of causality is an artefact of how human mind or any biological beings perceive phenomena as the Noumena is a dead blunt brut fact where everything coexists!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2022 02:26 pm
I won't make any comment other that this is how the other side presents it:

0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2022 01:17 am
I've found a bunch of cool baloney to entertain my dull evening regarding personality types, 16 of them to be precise.

Personally I fit the Logician not the Logistician typology!

If you want to play and are willing to go through a very long video, check what role or typology you believe to fit in.
Albuquerque

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2022 02:33 am
@Albuquerque,
And here we have my exact results:

18% Extraverted
82% Introverted
77% Intuitive
23% Observant
74% Thinking
26% Feeling
32% Judging
68% Prospecting