Albuquerque

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2023 07:39 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2023 07:48 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2023 08:15 pm
Lets round and rap this thing and hope that Fresco and company does not show up:
Albuquerque

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2023 09:02 pm
@Albuquerque,
Summering my position in case it hasn't been clear enough all along these years on A2K I am on neither side of the fence. I despise the "shut up and calculate" mentality that took over Physics in the past 100 years as much as I despise the nihilistic Relativism of the Postmodernist excesses in the last 50...both stances are counterproductive and should be challenged!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2023 01:38 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2023 08:42 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2023 11:41 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2023 02:09 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2023 04:14 pm

Not sure Israel and the US did indeed failed at intelligence on the Hamas attack...if I had to make a long stretch guess this "failure" might solve 2 problems at once. One in Ukraine tacking them out of the public eye after their failed counter offensive and forcing them to sign a peace deal, and another in Palestine with now justified "license to kill" in Gaza. Not saying it is true, just saying it is plausible! It is not that sometimes there are Machiavellich moves in Politics, the other way around, sometimes by incompetence there aren't while most of the time there is indeed a deep architecture at work...it is in fact very hard to believe Israel and the US with all their tech cyber and satellite footage along with infiltrated informants did not know what was about to happen. Again, I may be totally on the wrong here, but perhaps I am just on the money!...
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2023 12:43 am

Causation is a phenomena, a REAL illusion...there is no "emergence", no new things coming out of nothingness, no real motion of time.
At best time is just perceptually a semblance of an algorithm for correlated things in a non local relation, just like you can have scattered information in a hard drive performing a unitary function in a program by means of entanglement, or better put Perfect Correlation, say in a 3D video game. The video game phenomena is a REAL phenomena but the true location of the bits and bobs of information can be anywhere in Reality!

Existence at is core is timeless, as Parmenides used to say things either are eternal or cannot be at all, to the extent that what cannot be cannot even be named.

As expected plenty of people will counter argue they can imagine things that cannot be...it is wrong! A smiling Sun with a face is a REAL cartoonish object, and in that domain is a thing that can be. What cannot be has no domain anywhere. It is not conceptualizable!

Thus it follows the idea off causation is a useful linguistic tool for making sense of our phenomenology as we perceive it but the domain in which causation exists, is a REAL domain of illusion. Illusions are REAL things they just confuse perception regarding the correct ascribing on the domain they REALLY belong. The Noumena in the phenomena and the Phenomena in all noumena!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2023 12:44 am
An interesting smart and passionate Science "kiddo" at work!...
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2023 03:56 am
Timeshares...
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2023 05:45 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2023 08:49 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2023 09:11 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2023 07:57 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2023 08:58 pm
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2023 12:51 pm
Some loose thoughts...

There is an essential difference in character between wanting to appear, wanting to be, and wanting Being!

On the same vein, there is an essential difference of character between wanting to sound right, wanting to be right, and wanting to know what is right!
0 Replies