Merkel: Germany to become an islamic state

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 01:52 pm
Again, take your pick of sources:

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=merkel+germany+will+become+an+islamic+state&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,520 • Replies: 5
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 02:11 pm
@gungasnake,
Welcome to the internet.

This has been making its rounds for years...and years.
centrox

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 02:13 pm
2nd hit on that Google link page leads to comments on Rallypoint, ("The professional military network") where Sgt Ben Keen says:

Quote:
find the title of this article a little misleading and inflammatory. She isn't saying that Germany will become an Islamic State but recognizes the recent surge in immigration is changing the demographic of the country. I don't see her saying "We will become an Islamic State".

0 Replies

centrox

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 02:15 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
tibbleinparadise wrote:

Welcome to the internet.

This has been making its rounds for years...and years.

Gunga is a fixture on here... You'll get used to it. He never replies. He knows he's posting bullcrap. I think he might have ironic intent, although I can't be sure.

tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 02:19 pm
@centrox,
I thought about including the fact that Merkel herself pushed for a ban on the full head coverings typically required of Muslim women last year. Figured it would be a wasted effort.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 09:24 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
Gunga is a fixture on here... You'll get used to it. He never replies. He knows he's posting bullcrap. I think he might have ironic intent, although I can't be sure.

Look who is talking. Laughing
0 Replies