Your opinion hypothetically please...

zxczxc

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 09:22 am
Question; a pc repairman goes to a ladies house in adjacent town he collects a $250 for his services. A few days later she stops payment. She says well on the way over here to the court I stopped at the bank and took out $100 and then gives 100 on the table then another $10 then starts to count out change then mediator says stop stop that is not necessary the drama etc and then so her final offer was $110 at mediation hearing small claims court mediation appt. The repairman accepts. Court costs were $72. Would you accept? Call her bluff and impasse and go to judge? jury? what may be outcome of either or would you have simply taken the cash and put it all behind you both so you both could go on with your lives??? or tried to collect your 250 even tho she was a reerral from a friend and you didnt have an invoice all you had was the check and she had her son there the whole time he worked on her pc etc Please email me your answer [email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 597 • Replies: 3
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 10:34 am
I would have consulted a Voodoo witch doctor and have her cursed with wretched boils on her ass for eternity. Otherwise settle for what you can get.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 10:39 am
A check is a formal contract, by the way.
0 Replies

tigerifictiger

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2004 10:09 am
Take the money and get on with it; the cost in continuing to fight it would not be worth it.
0 Replies