The vision of the cosmos.

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 02:29 pm
I woke and was raised up until the blue became black

I have gone to many places walked on great grass prairies, and steppes, up and down green mountains of wonder, stood at the sides of the north at a great and infinite Sea with the everlasting winds of change blowing through my mysterious body.

I saw the earth in its all its beauty and rose up to where the blue became black.

I walked on a monochrome moon, climbed up the rim of a great a crater and saw beneath me a domed city, shining in translucent light like a new beautiful Garden of Eden, under the huge space of translucent glass that protected it from from the dark airless void above.

I felt sorrow as I left this beautiful sight and began to travel outward as a point of conscious awareness, ever and ever outward into the unimaginably vastness of our physical universe observing as I went blazing living clouds of iridescent colored light formations felt colossal translucent beings flowing through my awareness. Stopping within infinite darkness I hovered somewhere in the deep of the awesome void.

I heard the sounds of beautiful cosmic music that emanated out from the vibrations of an infinite stars as the praised god with song across the vast emptiness between them. My mind overcome with the beauty wept, knowing knew each living being was an essential building block a brick that holds up the fabric of reality and existence.

I saw great cities of pure composite light travelling ever outward and at the speed of infinity. Leaving behind me our own glorious universe until in all its vastness, it became but a tiny dot in the utter vastness of the infinity of googolplex other different universes.

I watched in breathless awe all the beauty and wonder of great beings of absolute purity who roam the great oceans of space on great gossamer wings stretching a million miles between their glittering wing tips. These the great messengers the Angels of God?

I have seen beings that are live so slowly that they only make one move in a million years relative to us on earth, and do not realize we exist, because to them we are nothing fleeting shadows, vibrating entities that come into existence and vanish before they can notice us as living beings..

There are other entities that exist relative to us, for one tiny infinitesimal flashing moment and vanish before we ever notice they exist. But to both these beings of alternate realities their life spans are just as complex protracted and full as ours.

Blazing into the “Super Mother Universe” I observed the awesome Golden Light of the Infinite “Source of it all” and, could not comprehend the unimaginable beauty of the “Original Father Spirit.

There is no beginning or ending only an everlasting cycle of creation and progressions of what we call existence. All will ultimately merge in one eternal moment outside time and entropy, singing the great songs of joy that is all this wonder we are also a part of creation.

We will finally know everything become co-creators with each other and the possible become possible and rejoice because we have seen the creator and become like Him, infinite, eternal and beautiful. Then it will all begin again in the everlasting infinite cycle of existence of new existence, more wonderful than the first.

I am Ceaseless Creator

But really I AM

I am life

I am God

©Copyright Alan McDougall 2013

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,709 • Replies: 11
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 04:50 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Again Al I'm positively impressed by your prof... I share w/you many feelings about the Universe. Most don't appreciate it 'cause they take it for granted. Understanding it somewhat is one of the factor that might stop all future war and even curtail crime
Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 04:26 am
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Again Al I'm positively impressed by your prof... I share w/you many feelings about the Universe. Most don't appreciate it 'cause they take it for granted. Understanding it somewhat is one of the factor that might stop all future war and even curtail crime

Thank you dalehileman!
0 Replies

chirchri

Reply Mon 8 May, 2017 07:42 pm
@Alan McDougall,
impressive !!
hightor

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 04:31 am
@chirchri,
Quote:
I am God

And now at last we have proof that "God" exists — it posts on an internet forum! Luckily it speaks English.

Alan McDougall

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 08:36 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
I am God

And now at last we have proof that "God" exists — it posts on an internet forum! Luckily it speaks English.

Your misplaced dry humor does not impress me! God exists and you exist because of him and spit the gift of life back into his hypothetical face!
hightor

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 02:34 pm
@Alan McDougall,
How the hell could I impress you — you're "God"!

Frankly, "God", your logorrhea doesn't particularly impress me either. It all sounds pretty hackneyed and derivative. How about coming up with something new?
chirchri

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 01:16 am
@Alan McDougall,
lol, u r right
0 Replies

Alan McDougall

Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 02:45 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Frankly, "God", your logorrhea doesn't particularly impress me either. It all sounds pretty hackneyed and derivative. How about coming up with something new?

No I put my head on a block so it is up to you to come up with something better, which about I would enjoy debating with you.

Start a thread of your own
0 Replies

Alan McDougall

Reply Mon 15 May, 2017 08:46 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

I am made that way I have a very, very active mind, so please forgive my logorrhea and actually try to read some of my articles, instead of your unpleasant attitude towards me.
hightor

Reply Tue 16 May, 2017 03:23 am
@Alan McDougall,
Why do you think I haven't read your contributions? I'm just skeptical of your content and critical of your style. NDE's have probably been around as long as human have. Like dreams, they prove nothing. And, like dreams, one can only hear about them so many times before they become boring. "I entered a tunnel and there was this bright white light at the end...a voice told me to turn around...strangely, I had no fear..."

Yawn.

You describe the fruits of your feverish imagination in detail but you don't show why your "vision" is important or make it meaningful in any practical sense. Just one more zealot spewing subjective recollections of mystical experience — tell us, instead, how you use this experience in your everyday existence. That might actually be interesting and I'm sure it would make you sound a lot less pretentious.
Alan McDougall

Reply Wed 17 May, 2017 03:30 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Why do you think I haven't read your contributions? I'm just skeptical of your content and critical of your style. NDE's have probably been around as long as human have. Like dreams, they prove nothing. And, like dreams, one can only hear about them so many times before they become boring. "I entered a tunnel and there was this bright white light at the end...a voice told me to turn around...strangely, I had no fear..."

Yawn.

You describe the fruits of your feverish imagination in detail but you don't show why your "vision" is important or make it meaningful in any practical sense. Just one more zealot spewing subjective recollections of mystical experience — tell us, instead, how you use this experience in your
everyday existence. That might actually be interesting and I'm sure it would make you sound a lot less pretentious.

Direct me to your non-yawn threads so that we can discuss your input and put my boring stuff to bed!
0 Replies