What is the final fate of the depraved? (Unrepentant)

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 10:14 am

The evil will face eternity separated from Almighty God in bleak outer darkness

Final fate of the very worse unrepentant evil persons will be conscious unending torment in hell

But while hell was not prepared for men, yet if men choose to serve the devil, they will share his fate, for “the wicked shall be turned into hell” (Ps. 9:17). “Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels” (Matt. 25:41). “How can ye escape the damnation of hell?” (23:33). Hell is an actual place; its punishment will be real.

Below is a list of evil people excluded are the mass murdering despots like Hitler or Stalin

https://25mostevil.wordpress.com/

3. Tsutomu Miyazaki: The Human Dracula
He got more names due to his hideous acts. Some of them were The Otaku Murderer, The Little Girl Murderer or Dracula Miyazaki. The reason for this being that he abducted little girls, killed them and indulged in sexual activities with their corpses. On one occasion, he not only drank the victim's blood but ate her hand as well. He also preserved body parts as trophies and sent postcards to the families describing the murder. His father committed suicide and Miyazaki was hanged in 2008, aged 45.

4. Ted Bundy: The Crazy Necrophile
Ted Bundy was an American serial killer, kidnapper, rapist, and necrophile. He operated in various states in the USA and confessed to killing 30 women. He revisited crime scenes and indulged in sexual acts with the corpses. Bundy decapitated at least 12 victims and kept their heads as trophies in his apartment. Aged 42, Bundy died on the electric chair in 1989. His own defence attorney said, "Ted, was the very definition of heartless evil."

6. Luis Garavito: The Beast
Also dubbed by the media as the Le Bestia (The Beast), the Colombian is probably one of the world's worst serial killers. He confessed to the torture, rape and murder of 147 young boys. But the number is believed to be over 300. He was found guilty on 139 counts, which should amount to 1,853 years in prison. But Columbian law limits it to 30, which is what he was sentenced to in 1999. He may be released earlier for cooperation and good behaviou

7. Ahmad Suradji: The Sorcerer
The cattle-breeder from Indonesia admitted to killing 42 girls and women between 1986 to 1997. As a part of his ritual, he used to bury them waist deep. Bodies were found in a sugarcane field with their heads facing his house, which he believed would give him more power. Suradji was sentenced to death by a firing squad in 2008.

. Andrei Chikatilo: The Butcher
Andrei, the Butcher of Rostov, said, "When I used my knife, it brought psychological relief. I know I have to be destroyed. I was a mistake of nature." He was responsible for sexually assaulting, killing and mutilating 53 women and children between 1978 and 1990 in Russia. After being captured in 1992, he was ordered to be killed by a firing squad in 1994.

17. Jeffrey Dahmer: The Milwaukee Cannibal
Jeffrey Dahmer was responsible for dismembering 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991. Dahmer also indulged in necrophilia and cooking body parts of his victim, then eating them. He was eventually caught after a prospective victim managed to overpower him. Dahmer was sentenced to 15 terms of life imprisonment in 1992. But he was beaten to death by a fellow prisoner at the Columbia Correctional Institution two years later.

18. John Wayne Gacy: The Burial King
Gacy operated between 1972 and 1978 in Chicago, Illinois. He sexually assaulted and murdered 33 teenage boys and young men. Gacy would lure his victims to his home with the promise of work or money before murdering them by strangulation using a tourniquet. He buried 26 of his victims in the crawl space under his house and later disposed the bodies off in the Des Plaines River. Convicted of 33 murders, Gacy was sentenced to death and spent 14 years on death row before he was executed by lethal injection on May 10, 1994

19. Tommy Lynn Sells: The Brutal Texan
Tommy Lynn Sells is perhaps the most dangerous Texan in history. He claimed to have killed at least 70 people. He brutally murdered people between 1985 and 1999 including stabbing a 13-year-old girl 16 times. Sells broke into the bedroom of a 10-year-old girl, stabbing her and left her to die. But despite her injures, she managed to survive and gave a detailed description of Sells to the police. He was sentenced to death & remains on death row in a high security prison in Texas
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,586 • Replies: 9
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 10:19 am
You left out Pee Wee Herman.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 11:03 am
@edgarblythe,
Ed we love ya
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 05:47 pm
@Alan McDougall,
They die. Beyond that is dependent on your beliefs.
Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2017 09:04 am
@tibbleinparadise,
tibbleinparadise wrote:

They die. Beyond that is dependent on your beliefs.

Then there is no justice in both this life and the next life!
maxdancona

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2017 09:12 am
@Alan McDougall,
You are listing people who faced firing squads, hangings and the electric chair. That seems like "justice".

Of course, this is moot if you believe that God (loving all sinners) sacrificed His own son so that people like Ted Bundy could go to heaven....

0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2017 09:38 am
Are we any closer to finding out what made these people monsters in the first place. Execution is such a nice way of pretending that the problem is solved. Or was Flip Wilson right when he said, "The devil made me do it."
0 Replies

Alan McDougall

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2017 05:49 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

You left out Pee Wee Herman.

Pee Wee even murdered his next door cell mate my making some sort of explosion device in his cell.
Ragman

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2017 06:20 pm
@Alan McDougall,
What are you talking about? Neither Pee Wee's character or Paul Reubens ever served any time in prison. You've got the wrong guy.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 09:18 am
@Ragman,
Pee Wee's greatest crime is perhaps his film, Pee Wee's Big Top.
0 Replies