writing ( 29 )

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 11:25 am
And in my room, I took out a paper, and started to write down the different odds I have like crazy.Ofcourse, the paper turned to be some kind of scribbling, and that was it."Now, things are abit clear to my mind; the old lady was hit by a car in purpose.That wasn't an accident", I said to myself.Who was the culprit?!."Ofcourse, he is one of these six amicable people.We can take Jason out, because the car that hit the old lady wasn't his car"." I think that the cute husband is the one who did it, because the calm and sedate man doesn't own a car".The aim was an excited way to force the old lady leaving the house.That was " the offer that can't be refused " in Mafia terms.

And so, the door was opened to four unwanted persons;Jason, the couple, and the staid old man.And the house became theirs." Why?. if I knew , I would'nt sit in my room lonely, Writing pointless figures. This house is dangerous, but I won't leave it so fast", I said to myself
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 433 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 07:56 pm
I also say lokk for a better neighbor Hood.
0 Replies