Do you think this woman is rude or not?

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 07:04 am
This woman was in the library, she had other people around her and she farted openly and loudly. It was no accident she did it on purpose and was not the slightest bit embarrised when everyone looked at her.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,527 • Replies: 10

centrox

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 07:52 am
Personally, I don't think it's very rude, just a tiny bit inconsiderate.
Photography Lover

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 10:42 am
@centrox,
Well, to be honest the human body is designed to just let waste go, not hold it, so she is actually doing what is natural and extreemly healthy for her to be doing.
centrox

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 01:25 pm
@Photography Lover,
Photography Lover wrote:
Well, to be honest the human body is designed to just let waste go, not hold it

I don't think so. Nobody "designed" our bodies, and our bladders and anal sphincters are under conscious control (if we are lucky!). In the time since we evolved from apes we have developed social niceties and we mostly don't just crap and piss on the floor, ground or in our pants. But farting is mild in comparison.
0 Replies

Eian Mcneely

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 05:44 am
@Photography Lover,
No it doesn't sound rude to me...its natural and only been understood when you go through it yourself
Photography Lover

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 06:43 am
@Eian Mcneely,
I don't think it is rude either. It is actually what us humans are meant to do, let it out the moment we felt the urge. I use to let them out loudly around people at university.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 06:44 am
It's certainly not polite.
Photography Lover

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 06:51 am
@McGentrix,
Yeah, it is true she needs to let it out though also. Do you think she should go to the toilet?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 12:23 pm
@Photography Lover,
More than likely it is rude assuming as you stated that she meant to do it and seeing she didn't apologize --- rudeness comes from when you are impacting other people. Most people would not appreciate the smell, noise and find it disgusting. And the idea is in a library you are supposed to be quiet so just the loud noise is rude and probably can be heard throughout the library so yeah I vote rude.

Ideally in such an environment you excuse yourself and go to bathroom. Sometimes though it just sneaks up upon you and you don't mean it then a simple excuse me is sufficient.

signed the rudeness police
0 Replies

Mhm

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 06:46 pm
@Photography Lover,
Holy crap XD (no pun intended) she is fabulous.
0 Replies

Lindastanley

Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2019 08:27 pm
I don't think she was rude, it's just the case
0 Replies