I'm Back. Let's talk about Cheetolini

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:47 am
@camlok,
Who pissed in your grapefruit?
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:50 am
Camlok seems to be a sock puppet, possibly somebody banned for disagreeable posting habits.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 01:03 pm
@edgarblythe,
He's JTT. Anti Americanism and grammar threads. JTT.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 01:05 pm
@izzythepush,
That name came to mind. You must be right.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 01:08 pm
@edgarblythe,
I'm not the first to say it, I'm surprised you've not heard before. We must use different threads.
camlok

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 01:10 pm
@edgarblythe,
Typical, Edgar, ignore reality and go off on a tangent.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 02:44 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
That's not just, Snood, Builder, it is so many of these......

Need to be clear with the OP, that the thread is not for discussion or debate. Solely for the purpose of sycophantic rantings, and blowing hot air up eachother's patooties.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 02:56 pm
@izzythepush,
We Bernie supporters are selective where and when to post.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 07:08 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm not the first to say it, I'm surprised you've not heard before. We must use different threads.

Mental lapse. I remember reading about it some place.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 08:54 pm
I know it is JTT or whomever the name is. I get some of his or her anger over all this time, but find hysteric rage not useful. He or she was once kind to me in later years before he or she left, so I think there is a heart under there: I refused the offer, but took it as sincere, and I'm the wary type re manipulation.
oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 04:52 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:
I know it is JTT or whomever the name is. I get some of his or her anger over all this time, but find hysteric rage not useful. He or she was once kind to me in later years before he or she left, so I think there is a heart under there: I refused the offer, but took it as sincere,

There is no point in being angry over untrue charges which have repeatedly been proven to be untrue. There is no justification for JTT's anger whatsoever.

I agree that JTT's heart is in the right place, but he's a deranged lunatic.

ossobucotemp wrote:
and I'm the wary type re manipulation.

I don't think your self assessment is accurate. You often allow yourself to be manipulated by the lies of evil people, and thus become an unwitting force for evil yourself in some of these discussions. (And that reminds me that I wanted to post a minor update on the Amanda Knox thread. I'd almost forgotten.)

But on the other hand, I've seen you be kind in a circumstance when you weren't being manipulated, so there is a heart under there in your case as well.
0 Replies