short feature from the 60s

wasabi

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 03:13 pm
I have a very fond memory of a short that preceded a feature film.
Maybe from the 60s

No words. Just classical music. Wealthy elderly couple drives into a mall parking lot in their fancy car, maybe a Rolls. He remains in the car. She gets out to shop. Some time later, she comes out looking for him. Can't find him and takes a lift from a friend. Meanwhile, he's in the car, getting drunk while waiting from a bottle he had in the car. Opens his door but it is to close to the vehicle next to him. Same for the other side door. He decides to pull out of the space but drops his keys under the car and can't reach them. The parking lot empties out except for the two vehicles that are blocking him, which are vans from one of the stores and they remain in place. It ends with a remote shot of the huge parking lot with three vehicles...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 383 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 03:19 pm
@wasabi,
I have seen this film and I wish I could recall the name of it, too! It may have been a foreign short? Not sure. I think you're right about it being 60s-ish.
0 Replies