writing ( 28 )

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 12:11 pm
I looked around me in suspicion.They were all well-dressed and sitting in a cosy place.Two of them were reading the newspapers, while the two girls were having fun knitting.They lifted their eyes up to look at me icily.Like they wanted to say , "and what do you want this time?". I coughed a little to clear up my throat , then I said - speaking to Sandra- , "Ms.Bankroft is in the hospital, a car accident".She smiled , and said formely ,
- " I know, thanks, then what ?".

- " I thought it was my duty to tell you ".

- " I'm repeating that I know ".

Here, the major interferred, and said in a tough marshal accent,

- " when you are intending to leave ?".

- " I am not "

- " Nobody wants you here, young man ".

Young man ?, really young man! Even Ref'aat Isma'eel could be young to this man. I said nervously , "I rented a room from Ms.Bankroft, and she only has the right to get me out from here.And if I wasn't mistaken, you are all guests here in this house, just like me".Jason was about to stand up and crash my head, but the old man held his wrist which means leave him alone.He said calmly , " we might hope that you change your current decision, Dr.Isma'eel".Then, he shooked one's head greeting me, I did the same , and went back to my room.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 479 • Replies: 0
No top replies