Ex girl X 3 yo sex with him on top

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 03:38 pm
Gonna make this short as possible. Started dating 39 yo girl. Has 22,19, and 6yo kids. So She told me this story how she was with this guy before me and it goes like this.
This one time we were having sex and his 3 yo son woke up and jumped on top of him saying "Stop hurting auntie," It only went on for 5 minutes. I was like WTF. that shouldn't even happened at all. 0 seconds. i got convo on audio recording too.Now we are broke up as she attacked me 3 times til i defended myself and i called 911 and i get arrested. She yelling hitting me in front of her 6 yo. I got voice recordings of it and her confession of 3 yo sex story.
SO WHAT DO I DO? She is also accusing her 6 yo baby daddy of child molestation and she trying to get custody. Im going to court for domestic abuse case which i was NOT the aggressor as she claimed. i had bloody lip and scratches. she left and idk but cops said her marks were worse. i never hit. She also likes sex better with kid in room cause its "sneaky" as she claims. makes it better. I think its weird and wrong. What do i do?? This girl is a mater manipulator, liar. i just got sucked in middle of a lifetime movie i feel like. Her dad also got away with murder back in the 80's. Shot a guy and ran him over. claimed self defense i guees. he did 5 months. the whole family are pervert psychos
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,677 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 03:41 pm
@helpme707,
Get a lawyer. Do NOT try to handle this yourself.

Don't care if you can't afford one. Go to Legal Services and get on a payment plan. This is WAY beyond your pay grade, as you are potentially looking at being tagged as a sex offender. For life.

This is not the time to go bargain basement.
0 Replies