lgbt

anuelaa

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2017 03:49 pm
So I m a 20 year old female and my mom has this friend that I think she s also into me but I m not sure if she s also bisexual. Just like all lgbt I tend to know when people are like that and I kinda feel the vibe with her but I m not 100% sure and don t know what to do since she s my moms friend but I like her. She comments almost all my photos on IG withh hearts, girls holding hands and **** I know that s pretty normal now a days but isn t it weird that my dad gets jealous of my moms friend but not other friends she has? Oh and my moms friend sent me a DM message today telling me to text her and saying she had something for me and that she was going to come to my work and give it to me when she can just come to my house... Is she trying to get me alone since she knows im with my mom 24/7 or is it just me? What should I do to know if she also likes me without freaking her out?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,136 • Replies: 3
No top replies

momoends

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 11:46 pm
@anuelaa,
Uggg tricky situation. I would do nothing till this got clear or She took the first step... she could be sensitive to homosexual issues and wants to support you in an extrictly "motherly" way... be careful and patient
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 07:47 am
@anuelaa,
anuelaa wrote:

.... Just like all lgbt....

Nope. Just, nope.

Tons of LGBT guys and gals come here and think a person who is being kind and supportive to them is interested in them sexually. They are wrong.

And you may or may not be as well. It sounds, actually, like this woman wants to manipulate you somehow.
0 Replies

xgendercamboy

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2017 08:15 pm
@anuelaa,
Looks like shes sending you the signals, being your moms friend well thats a dynamic you'll just have to figure out on your own. Honesty is usually the only viable route. GL
0 Replies