Can't change page name

Doncek

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2017 09:29 am
Hi, i was trying to change my page name (~3000 likes), i sended now about 4 requests in two weeks but did not get any answer or status,its not denied or accepted,nothing happended,what the problem?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 720 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2017 10:04 am
@Doncek,
Facebook takes a while before it accepts name changes. How long? I really don't know. But they do not grant them immediately. There does seem to be a delay in the process, most likely to assure that people don't like one sort of page and then they're trolled and it turns out it's a rather different kind of page entirely.
Doncek

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2017 10:22 am
@jespah,
Yes, but they say that the answer will be given in 3 days, some friends have an answer in couple hours, except Facebook need more informacion, but then they replys, im still ignored or something.
0 Replies

Doncek

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2017 01:15 pm
@Doncek,
UPDATE: when i send a request after that few hours į cant send it again because this option stoped until fb reacts to request. After few hours or ~ a day į again can send new requests, so fb reacts but nothing happens, no accept no denied, supports not helping. Something wrong, what is it??
0 Replies

funnyanxiety

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 08:09 am
@Doncek,
I had the same issue a little while ago. Does your page have locations turned on by any chance? I was testing locations for a bit, and I was only able to change the page's name after I turned that feature off. I hope this helps! I know how frustrating it can be.
0 Replies