idk if i should worry about pregnancy

whitt11

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 01:59 pm
so I had my period ending on feb 3rd...... about a week and I half ago my nipples felt numb tingle to touch my boobs felt heavy and my nipples feel big so I started this morning being feb 21st but my boobs still feel weird and they now have this dark circle lining around my nipples should I be worried? could I still be pregnant?

jespah

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 02:12 pm
@whitt11,
Generally, getting your period is a slam dunk sign that you're not pregnant. However, vaginal bleeding can accompany (or be a harbinger of) a miscarriage. Or (because I don't know your age, I'm throwing this out there), it could be a sign of perimenopause, when periods can become erratic.

Call your doctor and ask if anything I've written doesn't seem to apply. Also consider the last time you had sex. If the last time was before your period, and your periods aren't too regular and/or you're of an age where perimenopause is a very real possibility (40s, but there are women who start in their mid-30s. It varies), then that may be what it is.

Of course if you get bad abdominal pain, call your doctor.
0 Replies

Iouman

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2017 01:41 pm
@whitt11,
Pregancy test will tell you. My exwife had bleeding all thru her pregnancy.
0 Replies

AmirMarashi

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 05:08 am
@whitt11,
Only thing i have to say is, you can be pregnant while having you period.
If your areolas (the area around your nipples) have become darker or larger, you may be witnessing one of the first signs of pregnancy. This can happen as early as a week or two after conception. There's no need to be concerned—this change in appearance is just a normal result of pregnancy and isn't a cause for alarm.
I think you should go see a doctor.
0 Replies