How to kill Zscaler from school computers?

izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 02:23 pm
@maxdancona,
Doesn't alter the fact you lied. I've not let my bereavement give me a negative view of women, causing me to redefine rape, and attack feminism. Your divorce has, it's given you a jaded World view and impacts on the advice you give men about women. Quite often it's a relevant point to bring up, your attitude didn't come from a vacuum. Someone receiving your cockeyed advice needs to know where it comes from.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 02:25 pm
@maxdancona,
Response moderated under rule 9 on personal arguments ad nauseum, which covers personal disputes between members dragging on and on and getting in the way of others being able to discuss a topic. See more info.

Below, five further posts by Maxdancona and three by Izzythepush were removed altogether under the same rule.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 02:26 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
If you don't like it, get your own computer.

For the most part, the person who has physical control of a computer owns the computer. There is one complication.

If I had this computer, the first thing I would do is to boot it up in the BIOS mode (you usually do this by pressing and holding the F1 key while the computer is booting up).

Then from the menu, I would see what the UEFI mode is set to, and then I would go from there. The UEFI locks down the operating system, but I suspect that most school computers don't use this.

But, of course, doing this sort of thing has some degree of difficulty.... and there is a risk of you doing something wrong making the computer unusable untill the school reimages it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 03:11 pm
@saab,
Thank you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 03:12 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Thanks.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 04:28 pm
@McGentrix,
Laughing
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 04:42 pm
Maxdancona, Izzy, you are both acting like poisonous creeps. I had thought better of you, Izzy. You have turned this thread into something shameful.
Take your stupid feud elsewhere.

0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 06:16 pm
Response moderated: Post quoted a response that violated the A2K rules. See more info.
0 Replies

dre0017

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 07:48 am
@maxdancona,
Actually i do have an administrator password.
Most proxy websites are blocked by Zscaler
0 Replies

dre0017

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 07:49 am
@McGentrix,
I have a OS X mac not a windows
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 12:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Thanks Iz. Us oldsters have enough to worry about...
0 Replies