Agenda 21

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 08:53 pm
Remember, you heard it here first. Well, maybe not first. Hell, I don't know.
http://livetheorganicdream.com/agenda-21-depopulation-95-world-year-2030-now-underway/
And I never heard of Spirit Egg until just now.

According to Spirit Egg, the United Nations has implemented a plan to depopulate 95% of the world. They say the name of this plan is Agenda 21.

Don't be skeered. I am here to protect and guide you. Or not. I go to bed in a couple of hours.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,133 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 09:15 pm
@edgarblythe,
I hope with a good book...
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 09:58 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote edgar:
Quote:
And I never heard of Spirit Egg until just now.

I think it's like Wikileaks only more free range.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:00 pm
Seriously, Edgar's link leads to a site called livetheorganicdream. The idea seems to be copy-or perhaps a rebranding-of what Natural News does. Natural News promotes natural and organic food in its articles, along with an extremely right wing, conspiracy driven political philosophy.
This livetheorganicdream site seems to be doing the same.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 05:34 am
@edgarblythe,
Agenda 21 was a perfectly legit -- although now obsolete I think -- global initiative to promote sustainable development. National and local governments were encouraged to plan their energetic transition, etc. Many European countries and cities participated. Needless to say, it had nothing to see with the idea of killing 6 billion people.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 08:16 am
@edgarblythe,
Funny I read through this presentation from 2002 - the only even remote mention of a plan to depopulate is:

"Agenda 21 calls for population programmes aiming at mitigating adverse impact on the environment of human activities, including population growth. Family planning programmes involve reproductive health programmes and services, education and information (5.4; 5.51)."

Unless the scary 5.4;5.51 - speaks specifically of this.

Either way the presentation is an interesting read. The other thing if you look at any of other the charts greater than 50% has "No Info. Available Globally" - not sure how the UN plans to control this if more than half the population they have no info available.

Have you read this website:
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

I am not a conspiracy type person - I do find this interesting - I am not worried as it would be next to impossible for the UN to do all this. I can see meeting about this sort of thing as yes we do need to work at sustainability, however, I kind of looked at this meeting as more an education so nations around the globe work towards more environmentally ways of helping our world rather than completely controlling everything.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 09:24 am
In my lifetime of observing the UN, they are not in control in so many areas. I have never remotely suspected it of conspiracies.
0 Replies