(PAY-tuhr NOS-tuhr, PAH-, PAT-)
1. A sequence of words used as a formula, a charm, etc.
2. A continuously moving endless elevator that goes in a loop.
3. The Lord’s Prayer; one of the certain larger beads in a rosary on which the Lord’s Prayer is said
1. Patter, meaning a sequence of words, or
1. Paid her, meaning The Devil Herself, for a series of words constituting a charm
2. NoS = No Stop, that is, the elevatorcontinuing in that circle
3. Stuhr. A large pot of edible beads being mixed up as in a stew, by The Devil Herself
Come on guys, you can do better, much better