RARE VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Polasik

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 05:59 pm
I used to play this game called Tamper. It was probably the first game i ever played, i have tried searching for it for hours on the internet and have found nothing if anybody can find it , its an awesome game!!! Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,007 • Replies: 20
No top replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 06:08 pm
What platform or computer did you play it on, Polasik? (And welcome to A2K!)
0 Replies

carrie

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 04:09 am
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 04:46 pm
There is a video game I used to play for Super Nintendo and I cannot remember the name of it. I remeber vividly a toddler who goes through a jungle throwing tomahawks at creatures and there are some minecarts in it too, I believe. I know it's a stretch to ask if any of you know the name, but maybe I'll get lucky.
0 Replies

Polasik

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 05:48 pm
Tamper
yes I found it at "the-underdogs" they have tons of really old video games! Thanks for your help everybody
0 Replies

DERAIL MAN

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 12:21 pm
I'm looking for all Japenese ROM versions of Super Mario Bros..
0 Replies

lauerbrad

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 03:23 am
carbon heres your answer
CarbonSystem wrote:
There is a video game I used to play for Super Nintendo and I cannot remember the name of it. I remeber vividly a toddler who goes through a jungle throwing tomahawks at creatures and there are some minecarts in it too, I believe. I know it's a stretch to ask if any of you know the name, but maybe I'll get lucky.
Im pretty sure that this game is called wonderboy carbon but im not completely sure.
0 Replies

makz 18

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2004 01:55 am
Those arer old rare games, what about the new ones, for instance, I own one of only 700 remaining copies of 'darkcloud' for PS2.
0 Replies

Polasik

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 10:24 pm
Dark Cloud
I own dark cloud as well but i hardly belive its that rare!
0 Replies

XBOX MAD

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 06:01 am
no me neither i got dark cloud and it aint that rare
0 Replies

phenom

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2004 04:51 pm
Re: carbon heres your answer
lauerbrad wrote:
CarbonSystem wrote:
Im pretty sure that this game is called wonderboy carbon but im not completely sure.

Sounds like wonderboy but that was on Sega. Unless one was a rip off of the other...
0 Replies

theforgottenone 2000

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:42 pm
You wanna see a rare game?

Try Suikoden 1 and 2 on Playstation. I found em on eBay for 55 and 100 bucks respectively. Valkyrie Profile is another one...90 dollars starting bid on Ebay.
0 Replies

Roystonius

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 03:50 am
Super Mario Kart on the Super Nintendo is still 1 of my favourites!! Laughing
0 Replies

lok0

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 08:53 pm
Resident Evil 1.5 or as known in japan Biohazard 1.5 for the psx . this is the original version of resident evil 2 that was cancelled at 80% done . So if anyone have a copy of it let me know playing well or willing to trade
0 Replies

XBOX MAD

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 08:36 am
sonic is rare
0 Replies

makz 18

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2005 06:31 pm
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud is rare. When sony released it, slaes were extremely low, so they pulled the plug and offered a refund for the game, many people decided that, since they had played through all of dark cloud, they could buy a new game with their refund money. Pirated copies of the game have surfaced though, and dark cloud 2 as been released now so when someone says they own 'dark cloud' they mean they got a shitty pirate copy, or they are being non specific.
0 Replies

SlyEnemy

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 02:16 am
Re: Dark Cloud
makz 18 wrote:
Dark Cloud is rare. When sony released it, slaes were extremely low, so they pulled the plug and offered a refund for the game, many people decided that, since they had played through all of dark cloud, they could buy a new game with their refund money. Pirated copies of the game have surfaced though, and dark cloud 2 as been released now so when someone says they own 'dark cloud' they mean they got a shitty pirate copy, or they are being non specific.

Bollocks
0 Replies

gunsniperz

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 06:44 pm
flying tigers for some atari system. my grandpa owns all the consoles so I haven't checked which one it is
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 09:58 am
CarbonSystem wrote:

Hm... tomahawks?

Could you be talking about Super Adventure Island?
0 Replies

mntchcchp13

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2005 06:30 pm
You guys are dumb
""""""There is a video game I used to play for Super Nintendo and I cannot remember the name of it. I remeber vividly a toddler who goes through a jungle throwing tomahawks at creatures and there are some minecarts in it too, I believe. I know it's a stretch to ask if any of you know the name, but maybe I'll get lucky."""""""

Its chuck rock 2 : son of chuck rock. I used to love that game.
0 Replies