iTunes

gollum

Thu 2 Feb, 2017 02:36 pm
I wish to try to listen/view an iTunes podcast. After I bring up iTunes, how do I call up a particular podcast (e.g., Pod Save America)?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,192 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

rosborne979

Thu 2 Feb, 2017 05:53 pm
@gollum,
Go to the drop-down menu on the left. Select Edit Menu if necessary and add "Podcasts" to the list. Then select it. Select Podcasts and click on "Store". Once there you will have to do a search or browse to find Podcasts.
gollum

Fri 3 Feb, 2017 05:38 am
@rosborne979,
rosborne979-

Thank you.

I see along the near to top:

File Edit Song View Controls Account Help

A little lower and centered I see:

Library For You Browse Radio Store

Near to the to but on the right is a box with 3 horizontal lines. Clicking it, generates a box with Up Next; History; and Lyrics.

A little further to the right is a Search box.

I do not see what you are referring to.
rosborne979

Fri 3 Feb, 2017 11:06 am
@gollum,
Are you running iTunes on Mac or Windows? I'm not sure what the one on Windows looks like.

But in a very general sense, you should be able to make "Podcasts" available as a selection in the menu. After that you would select Podcasts. Then once you are in there you should make sure you are in the iTunes STORE because that's where you have to search for new Podcasts.

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH20519?locale=en_US
gollum

Fri 3 Feb, 2017 04:08 pm
@rosborne979,
rosborne979-

Thank you.

I am using Windows.

I do not see anything for Podcasts.
rosborne979

Fri 3 Feb, 2017 09:57 pm
@gollum,
I'm not familiar with the windows interface. Can you even get to the iTunes Store? If so, make sure you are logged into your account, and try doing a search for Podcast. See if it at least allows you to browse podcast selections. Once you have subscribed to a few podcasts maybe they will automatically show up in your local library. Good luck.
0 Replies