UK Tax question

Thu 24 May, 2012 02:30 am
I worked in the UK from feb 2002 for two years on a working holiday visa (australia).
I never lodged a uk tax return, and I no longer have any of my p45s or p60s.
I had two jobs, one has gone out of business and the other was a nanny job and I have no idea how to contact the family (they were paying tax for me).

I am returning to the uk next year and plan to work (married, ancestry partner visa).
Would there be fines or penalties for not lodging 10 years ago?
Would I need to do anything, tax-wise?

Did I even need to lodge/do anything tax related in the first place??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,348 • Replies: 0
Topic Closed
No top replies


Related Topics

Taxes - Discussion by Buffalo
How will we pay for it all? - Question by FreeDuck
Filing Federal Taxes - Discussion by jcboy
Question about 1099’s - Question by GymBody
Tax the rich! - Discussion by H2O MAN
stimulus check and tax problem.. - Question by OGIONIK
  1. Forums
  2. » UK Tax question
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/28/2021 at 03:32:28