I keep hearing beeping ... can anyone help explain?

Momof2inMaine

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 06:18 pm
Beeping sound
I have wondered what that beeping sound is now for quite a while. I heard it through my daughter's karate teacher's computer speakers - he said it does it all the time. It does it at my house over the television, phone, radio, etc. It does it at my workplace through my dictaphone earphones. I have heard it even over the radio in the car. I do not have a cell phone that I keep with me. It is a "spare" phone for my husband's business that I usually use when out and about on the weekends with the kids so if something happens. I hear the sound without a cell phone near me. There are alot of homes/building with satellite TV around. I am wondering if that is it. It is frustrating to hear it and drives me crazy. I live in Maine - and I assume that most of you (if not all) are not from way up here and you are hearing it as well.
0 Replies

Chip Virtual

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 01:40 am
Yes we hear it too!
My wife thinks its from her cell phone. She says her cheap PC speakers beep right before she gets a call on her cell phone. I don't know if thats the case but I do know the speakers will beep the same short pattern for no apparent reason. Who can we trust to tell us exactly what causes it?
0 Replies

cygnus

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2008 02:43 am
@sp2rays,
The beeping is not just you. There is indeed, a reason you are hearing these ,, sounds,,, but I don't think you want to know. I'm sure you will find it very hard to believe. Most humans are not ready for this yet. But its happening. NO - You are not crazy,, no its not your electronic toys and devices. PC, IPOD, Cell phone, the remote for the TV or any other house hold device. When you mentioned supernatural beings you are pretty close,, but not totally on correct. Between now and 12/21/2012 many people will experience strang high freq. sounds, such as beeps and bells and tones. They may wake you up from deep sleep or pull you out of a good day dream some after noon. Or during that time right after you go to bed,, but you are not sleeping yet.. you are almost asleep but not quite. Pay attention to the times you are resting ,,, when your brain is in alpha state! Do some research on this. You will be very surprised at what you find. Our concept of reality is going to change very soon, the noise you hear is only a test of your consciousness.
dadpad

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2008 03:11 am
@cygnus,
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FIcqov60KcE
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2008 10:32 am
@cygnus,
12/21/2012 - is it that time again?
0 Replies

gparks702

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 10:06 am
@kaboodles,
Hello, I'm a 57 year old male from Northern Ohio and have heard these noises for years since I was a child. As long as it was fairly quiet around me I could hear the, what I thought was a tele-a-type / morse code sound. Like one reader wrote, I kind of enjoyed trying to discipher the noise.
I don't hear it as often as I used to, getting old and lossing some hearing, I imagine. I always thought I was "just nuts" and never said anything to anyone about it, until now. The speed of the noise was clear but really fast, almost like a radio modulation you"d pick up on a radio in-between some station. Does this make sence to anyone?
0 Replies

Shawnstradamus

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 04:09 pm
@cygnus,
I hear a series of three beeps, each increasing in pitch. Almost like how the transformers cartoon sounded, but evenly spaced, a quick burst of do-re-me then it ends. usually when im falling asleep. I used to get sleep paralysis and would hear pops and whistles all the time. whats going on??
0 Replies

mojojojo20

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2011 12:07 am
ohh man no more posts ;-( i really enjoyed all of your postes i am having the same problum with my computer it almost sounds like some one is recording me on the computer like beep recording beep not recording its starting to piss me off tho ;-) it happens about 4 to 5 times a night that i am on my computer i do havee to admit about the aliens it kind of makes you wonder if were alone here or if the goverment is recording you ehhh its crazy talk i know but it might be true ;-)
0 Replies

MannaWalker

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 12:02 am
@kaboodles,
halogen lamps usually on.
0 Replies

Fractalboy

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 12:45 am
@kaboodles,
It's radio waves, if you have a old generation cell phone that use quartz crystal to pick up the signal, the crystal inside your phone resonates causing a speaker of any sort to pick up on that resonation. Or it could be like that other guy said, a high power radio transmitting a signal.
0 Replies

Grumblepa

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 12:55 am
We live in Queensland in Australia.

We use no WiFi anywhere for any reason and we have one corded phone and no Smart Meters are in the neighbourhood as of yet.

But there is something that is driving us crazy.........
There is a Morse code like beeping sound that is barely audible, but more
noticeable in certain rooms throughout the house. We have all heard it from time to time. I hear it regularly in my PC room...not from my speakers or from my motherboard......I don't know where it is coming from, which is madding. My son says he can clearly hear it from his speakers, even though they are disconnected.
In trying to locate where this beeping comes from, we have found that it maybe even be subliminal.
We all hear it and search for its origins and it seems to be nowhere, but
somewhere, all at the same time.
We disconnected or unplugged the computers and other
electronic devices, even turning off the mains power......and still the sounds appear... at regular times.
Some days every 30 minutes, and on other days every 15 minutes. And still
other days, hourly, occasionally sporadic. This is weird....
I have tried to record the sounds that all could hear with no success, which is very strange, because all other normal noises throughout the house, talking, coughing, walking, sounds from a distant room, all of which the microphone easily picked up .....but the beeping, even though it was beeping regularly during the the time the recording was being made.....was never picked up.
This is why I am leaning to the sound be subliminal. The transmissions are probably being sent from outside the residence, for whatever reason, bleeding into our electrical wiring becoming the carrier and being filtered inadvertently to the audible stage.
I have tried to translate the dots and dashes, which turned out to be a series of numbers interspersed with lone letters which means nothing to me.
NSA???? Who knows? Anyone else experiencing this?

jespah

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 06:20 am
@Grumblepa,
Perhaps your neighbors have installed burglar alarm systems.
0 Replies

2eric

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 02:46 pm
@afyam,
TAKE YOUR CELL PHONE AWAY FROM SOUND TYPE ELECTRONICS such as amplifier, radio, TV. this sound comes from my TV when I put my cell phone next to it.

You are lucky, I just put "Morse code beeping clock" into google to see how my web site ranked on the google listing, it come up #1.

From Eric ZL1ERI
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 06:31 am
@kaboodles,
Sounds like you're talking about a white noise machine. My first thought is it produced a noise you'd never heard before, but one that's fairly common. So now you're noticing it when ever it appears on tv or the radio whereas you wouldn't have noticed it before.
0 Replies