writing ( 25 )

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 11:56 am
She was lost in her thoughts , but at least she knew that the traffic signal allowed her to go.The street was crowded , however.

Here , ( Reem ) - just like cartoons movies - a dashing car whizzed by from nowhere.It shook the street like an earthquake .Knowing what would happen , the lady put her foot on the street.I held my hands near my face shouting , " Ms.(Bankroft )!".

But the car was faster than my voice , faster than my shriek.Soon , the old lady flew in the air , and the car rushed away.Its rear plate was full with numbers more than I could remember.

I ran over , crossing the street to the mass of clothes that were Ms.( Bankroft ) minutes ago.I was out of my mind , there is a scary dramatic touch in the sudden death.It certainly differs from the slow death which takes months or days , with a lot of moaning , coughing and legacies.

A dramatic touch that explained the shiver in my legs and the disordered heart beats.My hand was completely unable to reach out for the nitroglycerin pills in my suit's pocket under my overcoat.

I knelt beside her , and she was unconscious - ofcourse- , but she wasn't died yet.There were a quite number of fractures here and there, and most often internal bleeding.But , she was breathing.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 365 • Replies: 0
No top replies