writing ( 24 )

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 11:31 am
For along time , my hair grew.One Saturday morning , I woke up to find it strangling me .My hair was thick , black and wiry as the pubic hair.It was tangled and swarmed around my head.So , I decided to make Marcel cut it.

He squeezed me in and cut it close to my skull.It felt like an animal pelt .It was smooth and close to my bony head.

On Sunday , I stayed home , reading.Every once in a while , I was stroking it like a new pet and it really soothed my palm.

On Monday , I was at work before my boss.I was at the filing cabinet , with my back to the door .When he came in and saw me he instantly said , "what did you do to your hair ?!".Then , he came directly to me , hand extended and storke my hair with his hand .He ran his hand down my neck and shouted , " what a neck ?!".

I was wearing high heels , so I was about his hight .I slipped form under and went to my desk.He followed me.I was sitting and he stood behind me with his hand hovering over my head like a priest.He stroke my hair lightly at first , then firmly.He was pressing himself against my chair, ruffling my hair and rubbing my ears." What a neck ? " , he said again.

It was a week before he forgot all the things about my new haircut , though he caressed my hair with his eyes every time he was there.I didn't stay that much , because I was promoted and kept going to Marcel for the new cut , especially that I can afford it now.

form http://www.hootenanny.com/hoot/4/hair.html.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 394 • Replies: 3
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 11:39 am
Twisted, but definitely interesting.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 12:00 pm
Navigator, you do have a knack for telling a story.
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 03:05 am
Thanks colorbook and you edgar Smile This my way of learning.I find it interesting
0 Replies