smog's thread of ongoingness

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 09:53 am
Eva wrote:
That's fine, jp...but it's the rolls of fat above the low-rise jeans on so many girls/women that I object to. It's everywhere, and I'm tired of looking at it.

Yeah I know what you are talking about... one of my favorite columnists wrote:

Before women's fashions began to feature exposed navels, I had no idea how many gals had unattractive midriffs.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 10:15 am
No kidding!

Here's the thing I don't get...my mother raised me to know what my assets and flaws were, and dress accordingly. Certain styles and colors make me look better, others make me look horrible. There's enough variety out there that everyone can find clothes that flatter them. Isn't anyone teaching their kids what looks best on them anymore?
0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 10:28 am
Well, it's not really a fashion trend, but I personally just can't wear denim; it makes me feel terrible.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 10:28 am
Eva wrote:
Isn't anyone teaching their kids what looks best on them anymore?

Yeah... Britney Spears.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 12:21 pm
I'm with JP, ultra pointy shoes and cargo pants with glamorous tops just don't do it for me.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 12:29 pm
Eva wrote:
No kidding!

Here's the thing I don't get...my mother raised me to know what my assets and flaws were, and dress accordingly. Certain styles and colors make me look better, others make me look horrible. There's enough variety out there that everyone can find clothes that flatter them. Isn't anyone teaching their kids what looks best on them anymore?

Eva, let me introduce you to my mother. I'm 34 years old, and she's still doing it. :wink: However, for me it's free clothes. Laughing As for Mrs. cav, I dare not ever open the shoe closet, for fear of being trampled by fashionable hand-me-downs.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 01:50 pm
capris, a woman weres them and they are called capris or clam-diggers, a guy wears them and they are called high waters..... whats up with that? i hate em...
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 10:16 am
its a new day and with the pervious day's a new topic shall come to be had. So i give you... : What is your worst injury?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 10:20 am
I went to the hospital for a circumcision, but they screwed up the paperwork, and I ended up with a castration instead. That is absolutely the last time I visit The Angry Wives Of Male Bastards Hospital for the Gender-Insensitive.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 10:26 am
thats gotta suck... i bet you wake up with a ghost feeling of morning wood.... you know like people have lost legs or arms wake up in the middle of the night scratching at the lost leg.... or in your case penis....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 10:33 am
Well, so it goes. It was just the balls actually, but I found some implants (for dogs, yes, but still servicible for humans) at a pet store, and bought extra large. The vet who implanted them wasn't too gentle, but he put me to sleep, which eased the pain a lot.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 10:34 am
<They do actually have testicular implants for neutered dogs. How wacky is that?>
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 10:34 am
well thats goood... did you have to were one of those funnel things around your member so you didnt scratch at the stitches?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 10:37 am
Yeah, because they were actually staples. So medieval....but when I said "woof! woof!" which means "why the heck are you not using stitches", they didn't seem to understand.

"Austin, get away from the computer. Nobody needs to know your business. How the hell did you learn to jump on the chair and type anyway?"
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 10:38 am
look at that... he wants to play human.... awe
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 10:47 am
Smile Actually, I've never had any serious injuries, so I had to make stuff up.

Well, once I fell off my bike as I was going over a stone I didn't see, and scraped my finger down to the bone. I was bleeding profusely, and didn't know what to do. I stumbled over to the nearest house and rang the bell. It turns out the woman who lived there happened to be a nurse, and was on her day off. I was mended up, but still have a small scar, almost 20 years later. Most of my other injuries were kitchen-related, when I first started working as a chef.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 11:39 am
I was rocking out once and cut my foot on a nasty cement step. Sliced it right up the back. I continued rocking out until the concert ended, then I looked down at my sandal, wondering why it was sticking to my foot and why I couldn't walk well. Long story short, after getting it wrapped up before leaving the show, I then got my friend to drive me to the ER at 1:30 AM. She was in town visiting for the night and fell asleep in the waiting room under the watchful eyes of the cops while I got 11 stitches straight up my heel. Walking to work was quite uncomfortable for the next few weeks....
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 09:32 pm
this is actually not a lie... worst thing that has happened to me.... when i was in 10th grade i was on a hockey team... during practice, i got hit in the groan with the puck and lost a testical... thats the worst thing that has happened to me....
0 Replies

smog

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 12:56 am
Wow, that's really, really, really bad.... Sad
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 01:23 am
true and kinda gross...my hysterectomy was botched...the wound got infected and they had to reopen me...because of my diabetes and my fear of "going under" they decided to leave the wound open and let it heal from the inside out...my roommate had to stuff the wound with gauze and the fascia was ripped so you could see the outline of my intestines..the picture i have is pretty cool...took about 6 months for the hole to close completely...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 05:16:20