smog's thread of ongoingness

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 09:40 am
My sister moved from Milwaukee to NYC in October. I was hoping she would forever leave her looser boyfriend behind and move onto better things. But, alas, it was all wishful thinking for today he moved out there to be with her. Not only that, but being a starving artist, I offered to buy her a plane ticket home for Christmas. She cheerfully agreed. We were planning to surprise our parents who are not expecting her home.

So I called her a few days ago and find out that the looser boyfriend is coming home as well... well not really home... our folks live in Illinois and his family is in Milwaukee... he is coming to OUR house. Needless to say, the rest of the family isn't to happy about this.

So do any of you fine A2k'ers that call NYC home want to help me with this problem?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 11:35 am
looking for someone to get a contact with the mofia and put a hit on him are you jp?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 11:37 am
Seed wrote:
looking for someone to get a contact with the mofia and put a hit on him are you jp?

Well I'm trying not to incriminate myself so...

Laughing
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 11:38 am
-looks about- well if you want, i can have a friend take him fishing... there is a great cement factory right on the waterside he might enjoy.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:04 pm
hey Seed! aren't you supposed to be blowing smoke over here?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:09 pm
yes i am... and it would seem that i failed miserably... tis a shame... -hangs head in shame- what will smog think of me... a dream of his would have been forgotten if it wasnt brought back by that nice man... what was his name again -stupid head wound- but i shall do my best... and im sure JP will soon help as well
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:11 pm
I believe you and your dented melon were trying to remember Region Philbis. Nice man, in spite of the nipple brooches he insists on wearing as an avatar :wink:
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:14 pm
that would be the man Smile dented melon... i could go for some melon right now... but none in the house... shame
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:17 pm
You're right. Melon would be good right now. Too late to go to the market on the Danforth now - and I was uneasy about going there earlier, as it was still crawling with cops on that part of the block. Not sure I wanted to be mixing with the homicide squad if my dogs took a dislike to them. Confused
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:20 pm
i hear ya... i have no dealings with cops... their all fine and dandy just rather not give them a reason to say "hey you there, why you lookin so shifty" when im really just confussed on why they are looking at me... mmm melon...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:23 pm
ehBeth wrote:
You're right. Melon would be good right now. Too late to go to the market on the Danforth now - and I was uneasy about going there earlier, as it was still crawling with cops on that part of the block. Not sure I wanted to be mixing with the homicide squad if my dogs took a dislike to them. Confused

what went down at the market
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:26 pm
well let me tell you all about it... may I ehbeth?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:28 pm
Kids trying to hold-up a sportswear shop last night. One 17 year-old shot and killed by the cop who responded first. "My" fruit market's in the same block. When I first headed over today, I thought all the yellow tape was left-over NYE revelry. Confused
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:29 pm
Oops. Didn't see ya there, Seed.

Maybe you can make it sound more dramatic?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:32 pm
lot of young people dying in toronto these days
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 08:33 pm
well no thats fine.... i think your words were just fine.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 04:02 pm
Where the heck is smog?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 04:03 pm
dont know... didnt think he would be gone for this long...
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 04:06 pm
Well, what do you want to talk about today, seed?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 04:15 pm
well what did that fat man named santa bring you?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:14:45