Is this Semantic Network correct?

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2016 01:57 am
Hi. I have this Semantic Network exercise with no answer and i just want to check if i am correct. Please check this image: http://imgur.com/a/iC0dW

The exercise:

Kassim is a 45 year old man who has 2 wives and 7 kids. He workds as a surgeon in a private hospital and owns a Naza Ria. Naza Ria is distributed by the Naza Mototrs. This car has a capacity of 7 seater and is black in colour. Naza Mototrs also distributes Brabus, Peugot, Ferrari, Maserati, and a few more.

*You'll notice at the Naza Mototrs relationship I only did Brabus and Peugot (purposely), but i get the idea of the relationship.

So question:

1. For wives and children do i place the numbers inside the oval as well? So instead of wives, children its 2 wives, 7 children. Or is there another branch of relationship next to those objects so itll be HAS Two, HAS Seven. ?

2. In the object, can I list multiple or just one by one? like for the "Naza motors also distributes...." do i have a relationship for each brand or can i put them in a single bubble?

Thanks in advance!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 970 • Replies: 0
No top replies