"Pants. James Pants" - Any 007 movie
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 01:20 pm
squinney wrote:
"I love the smell of pants in the morning. It smells like victory."

Apocalypse Now, spoken by Robert Duvall

LOL!

And you've gone to 26 pages of this already, eh? Damn, there must hardly be a famous movie quote left!

But this one was already very funny, anyway.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 01:22 pm
"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your pants." - I'm No Angel
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 01:23 pm
"My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of pants ... you never know what you're gonna get.'" - Forrest Gump
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 01:28 pm
VINCENT: Also, you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

JULES: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

VINCENT: No, they got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what the **** a Quarter Pounder is.

JULES: What'd they call it?

VINCENT: Pants.

JULES: Pants. What do they call a Whopper?

VINCENT: I dunno, I didn't go into a Burger King. But you know what they put on french fries in Holland instead of ketchup?

JULES: What?

VINCENT: Pants.

JULES: Goddamn!

VINCENT: I seen 'em do it.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 01:33 pm
That one is supercalifrastgilicpants!!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 02:49 pm
Heh.

Memorable quotes from The Lord of the Rings III:

-----------

Gandalf: [to Pippin] Now, listen carefully. Lord Denethor is Boromir's father. To give him news of his beloved son's pants would be most unwise.

-----------

Aragorn: Hold your ground, hold your ground. Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the pants of men come crashing down, but it is not this day. This day we fight!

-----------

Gollum: Master betrayed us. Wicked, tricksy, false! We ought to wring his filthy little pants.

-----------

Aragorn: No. There is still hope for Frodo. He needs time... and safe passage across the plains of Gorgoroth. We can give him that.
Gimli: How?
Aragorn: Draw out Sauron's armies. Empty his lands. Then we gather our pants and march on the Black Gate.
Eomer: We cannot achieve victory through strength of pants.
Aragorn: Not for ourselves. But we can give Frodo his chance if we keep Sauron's Eye fixed upon our pants. Keep him blind to all else that moves.
Legolas: A diversion.

-----------

Legolas: The stars are veiled. Something stirs in the pants. A sleepless malice. The pants of the enemy are moving.

Elrond: I come on behalf of one whom I love. She will not long survive the evil ... As Sauron's pants grow, her strength wanes.

(OK, so I'm cheating here - thats from two different scenes ... Better stop here then, i guess)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 07:26 am
(Casablanca:)

We might as well be frank, monsieur. It would take pants to get you out of Casablanca, and the Germans have outlawed pants.

It doesn't take much to see that the pants of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world.

(Blade Runner:)

Roy Batty: "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched pants ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 07:41 am
Hey, check this out. Sorry, no quotes, it was a silent pants: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160629/
0 Replies

Perdition

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 08:06 am
well the movie rocks at any rate Razz
Inigo Montoya: Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my pants: prepare to die. Now, offer me money.
[slices Count Rugen's cheek]
Count Rugen: Yes.
Inigo Montoya: Power too. Promise me that.
[slices Count Rugen's other cheek]
Count Rugen: All that I have and more. Please...
Inigo Montoya: Offer me everything I ask for.
Count Rugen: Any thing you want.
Inigo Montoya: I want my pants back, you son of b****.
[stabs and kills Count Rugan]
0 Replies

Perdition

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 08:12 am
the movie from before was "Princess Bride" as is this:

We face each other as God intended. Sportsmanlike. No pants, no weapons, skill against skill alone.

First quote i substituted father with pants, this quote substitues tricks with pants
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 12:42 pm
Don Corleone: "Do you spend time with your pants? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his pants can never be a real man." - The Godfather
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 01:24 pm
"You don't need a license to drive pants" - Spongebob Squaresandwich
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 01:25 pm
"A soul in tension that's learning to fly, condition grounded but determined to try. Can't keep my pants from the circling skies, tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I ..."
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 01:37 pm
that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable pants;
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 04:18 pm
Perdition wrote:
We face each other as God intended. Sportsmanlike. No pants, no weapons, skill against skill alone.

Heh! That one's funny.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 04:45 pm
LOVE this game! I'll have to come back and play!
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 04:46 pm
LOVE this pants! I'll have to come in pants and play!
0 Replies