writing ( 23 )..

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 12:36 pm
5) six and one..

I decided to take the next day off.You know - Reem-, the aim I was there for was almost over,and the house issue was begining to make me sleepless.

In the morning , I woke up late after along night staying up.I left home and walked down the peaceful street , which was soaked in last nights' rain.

There were a few people in the streets.It was a late hour of the day where everybody was at work.I sauntered to the townhall office . Why was the townhall?, because I might get some information about this mystic house.You know that all houses in horror stories were built on an ancient Indian cemetery !-there were no Indian in Australia- or on one of the Aztec's treasures, or people scared them for many reasons that needs time to explain.

I didn't find what I was looking for easily.It was hard to communicate with these people , though we used the same English.At the end, an enthusiast clerk volunteered to look for the information I wanted.there were important results that we found;

First, there were no myths or legends about the house.Second,it was built at 1884,so it was approaching from a hundred year.Third, the old house owner was called ( Alfred Osborn ), and he was the one who possesed the house after his father.He didn't get married or begot , and he travelled to England after the war, but he sold the house to the ( Bankroft's) at 1941.He wasn't a wizard or from those who eat kids' flesh, and ofcourse didn't sell his soul to the devil!.

The house wasn't a remnant or a masterpiece and the guildhall didn't give it any kind of attention...

1) Can I say: people scared them for many lengthy reasons that need time to explain?

2) What is the difference between guildhall and townhall?

3)What is the best to say , legend or myth?

4) Was it right that I used the word " begot" for not having kids?

5) What is the suitable sentence to say about the house ,

- It wasn't a remnant.

- It was one of the antiquities.

-It was some sort of a relic.

6) What is the best to say , to eat kids' flesh or kid's meat?!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 434 • Replies: 0
No top replies