Trump...Putin...friendship? Heck Nooooooooooo

Eliusa

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 08:51 pm
Well, I want to talk seriously for a change here.
I was born in former USSR. Ukraine, not Russis but back then it was the same ****!
I didn't mind Trump winning as I saw Hillary as a stupid and greedy for power though I loved her husband...didn't we all? (don't answer that lol)

So all of a sudden I read this crap!
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-officials-putin-personally-involved-in-us-election-hack/ar-AAlzZQI?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=UE12DHP

Like what? Is this can be even close to truth?
My biggest concern is that in Russia no one ever voted, though it seemed like people did.
It was all pre-destined and this is hoe all Secretaries and later Presidents were elected.
Remember - Putin-Medvedev-Putin???
The most ridiculous scheme of all?

And NOW these commies (not even commies...kgb went capitalists without even knowing what capitalism is about) - will impact our country's anything???

We need a revolution to get them off and crawl to the dungeon they came from! Guys! It is scary and dangerous unless all this info just some kind of hoax but why is it on the first page of MSN.com?

Help me here will you?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 10 • Views: 4,322 • Replies: 38

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 09:17 pm
@Eliusa,
The majority of Americans will not approve our country going to war that's not in defense of our country or our allies.
Eliusa

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 09:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I am not talking about war! I am talking Putin can screw up a lot of things for USA IF Trump will allow it!
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 10:25 pm
@Eliusa,
Talk of fear about Trump's presidency is the same as people saying that the stock market was going to lose 50% of its value this year. It's up! And that's after Trump won the election.

"If Trump will allow it" is bull pucky!
Eliusa

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 10:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I am all for him except his relationships with this Vampire of the World!
Trust me, I know! I just hope Trump can play and put his feet down on Putin's throat if he wants to wiggle his short tail!
revelette1

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2016 07:11 am
@Eliusa,
Quote:
just hope Trump can play and put his feet down on Putin's throat if he wants to wiggle his short tail!

Doubt that will happen. Trump and his family have quite a few business ties to Russia and I think in the end that is all that matters to Trump.

Donald Trump’s Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia

Quote:
Most of the coverage of the links between Trump and Putin’s Russia takes the GOP presidential nominee at his word—that he has lusted after a Trump tower in Moscow, and come up spectacularly short. But Trump’s dodge—that he has no businesses in Russia, so there is no connection to Putin—is a classic magician’s trick. Show one idle hand, while the other is actually doing the work.

The truth, as several columnists and reporters have painstakingly shown since the first hack of a Clinton-affiliated group took place in late May or early June, is that several of Trump’s businesses outside of Russia are entangled with Russian financiers inside Putin’s circle.

So, yes, it’s true that Trump has failed to land a business venture inside Russia. But the real truth is that, as major banks in America stopped lending him money following his many bankruptcies, the Trump organization was forced to seek financing from non-traditional institutions. Several had direct ties to Russian financial interests in ways that have raised eyebrows. What’s more, several of Trump’s senior advisors have business ties to Russia or its satellite politicians.

Not to mention some of his cabinet picks would love to get rid of sanctions such as the Exxon guy for Secretary of State.

Trump picks Exxon Mobil CEO as Secretary of State

Rex Tillerson’s potentially huge conflict of interest over Russia and oil, explained
Eliusa

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2016 10:41 pm
@revelette1,
So whats now?
I HATE to hear name Putin in news daily!

Are we doomed? US can't be falling to Russia!!!
Its sucks! I came here to get away not to get back there!

Can we at least survive 4 years before Vampire will destroy us?
He can SOB as he is! Hate his guts! Please talk to me. I am scared!
Ive been there...
mark noble

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 10:58 am
@Eliusa,
MSN ?

The ultimate media-propaganda device.

It is you who is stupid, Eluisa.
But you're not alone.

The state-coordinated media is screwed - Far too many folk have woken up to the societal detriments of totalitarian (Platonic) progression.

revelette1

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 06:03 pm
@Eliusa,
I think in the end the republican congress will put a check on him if in fact it looks like Trump is getting cozy with Russia and doing away with NATO and things of that nature. I am talking about the more established republicans, not the tea partiers who frankly don't know what they are doing or what they are talking about.
ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 06:13 pm
@revelette1,
Good luck.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 08:37 pm
@mark noble,
I am agree that I am stupid but tell me please, Russia will not play any games with us HERE!

I AM politically stupid but I had always believed in USA as a power of the world with people who are backing us up!

Please, tell.
Eliusa

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 08:38 pm
@revelette1,
Elaborate please...for stupid but concerned people...
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 08:40 pm
@revelette1,
Well, I am not really getting what you are saying BUT are you saying Trump will have to stop this cozy friendship with Putin?
I hope. I pray!
USA is not anyone's bitch!
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 10:21 pm
@Eliusa,
It looks like Putin is making Trump his bitch.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2016 12:56 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
It looks like Putin is making Trump his bitch.

It looks that way to me.
roger

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2016 01:02 am
@RABEL222,
And laughing about it.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2016 01:11 am
@Eliusa,
Quote:
USA is not anyone's bitch!

Thanks for the chuckles.

Saudi Arabia and Israel thank you too.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 08:52 am
@Eliusa,
Long & short.

There is no 'YOU'.
As a 'group'

There is only 'YOU' as an identity.

My friend Ali Alali (Awesome name) just got deported back to Syria (Expired stay thingy) (UK) - He grew up in Syria, been here for 5-6 yrs (26 yrs old, ish)
We discussed stuff - He does not blame 1 single US citizen for his family's disappearance or his wife's decapitation.
He just wishes that none of you endure similar experiences.

If you want to sum it up in 8 minutes - Watch "The Lie We Live" by 'freshtastical' on youtube.

A young American's view (Only, it's not a view).
It's real.

Ps.
Trump's your ONLY hope - But your worldview is 5 weeks is going 'tits-up'.

0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 09:57 am
@Eliusa,
I was saying there are top republicans in the senate who are calling for hearings into the Russian aggression of our cyber security. I am a democrat but unfortunately democrats are in the minority right now and we don't really have much power. However, I have not lost all hope, at least with this Russian attack on our cyber security because I know that not all republicans are Putin lovers; and not all republicans have lost their minds and think it is ok to dump NATO or some other awful idea Trump might have.

Below are a few words on twitter from McConnell, he is not going so far as McCain, but at least not dismissing the issue.

Republican McConnell criticizes GOP reluctance on Russia reports
mark noble

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 10:05 am
@revelette1,
Russia have instigated NO cyber-hack.
You are misinformed.
You'll be used to it by now - So do enjoy your fake-reality.

Watch 'The Truman Show' for further clues as to what you are.
0 Replies