Many are going to regret their vote for Trump

Builder

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 02:42 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Except one is fanning the fires of hatred and the other isn't.

Yes, HRC did some excellent flame-fanning in Libya, Syria, Iran, Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan....the list goes on.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 02:48 pm
@Frugal1,
This is a result of American gun nuts. They butcher far more innocents every day.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/collage.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=640
izzythepush

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 02:50 pm
@giujohn,
They are, but you don't really want to know that. Ignorance and bigotry go hand in hand.
giujohn

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 02:57 pm
@izzythepush,
Wow, you think that's alot???

How about the 200,000 deaths caused by medical malpractice EVERY YEAR in the U S ...I don't see you making a fuss over that. How about in England...12000 year. How come you ain't pissing and moaning about that. You're so transparent.
giujohn

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 02:58 pm
@izzythepush,
Response moderated: Slur/epithet on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, etc. See more info.
Builder

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 03:14 pm
@giujohn,
https://www.rt.com/news/189168-german-muslims-protest-isis/
giujohn

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 03:20 pm
@Builder,
2 years ago..Anything sense? Why haven't we see this happen in the US?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 03:33 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Oh, and I take grave exception of your statement that I "probably have been raised to be anti-American" . I wish you'd keep my old folks out of it, if at all possible. Especially my father who as a kid lived through the exile and nazi occupation and privations and bombings of WW2 in northern France and has always been very grateful for America, and hooked on its music and Hollywood movies and what not.

I consider myself a big fan of America as a nation. I love its people, its culture and amazing history. I'm happy to be back in Europe, but I've lived in New York for a few great years, long enough to appreciate you people.

You got me confused with another poster...

Poor choice of words on my part. I should have written "grew up in an environment of anti-Americanism" I've no reason to even speculate what your parents might have taught you.
Builder

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 03:37 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Why haven't we see this happen in the US?

It has happened in the US. If google doesn't turn up something for you, try another search engine.

It's been obvious for some years that ISIL or ISIS is a mercenary force fighting for the west. They're not jihadis.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 03:39 pm
@Frugal1,
Hope you are right. I'm not holding my breath.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 03:50 pm
@Builder,
She's a foreign policy hawk all right, but she's not responsible for Afghanistan and Iraq (chalk that up to Bush), and has not bombed Iran unlike what the repubs wanted, and still want to do.

The difference is that Trump is fanning hatred inside the US so you will soon know how the result of that feels. Upclose rather than thousands miles away...

(no doubt in my mind that he will spread hatred outside the US as well, when given the chance)
Olivier5

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 03:51 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You have no reason to speculate ANYTHING.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 03:54 pm
@Olivier5,
And you have no reason to SHOUT
Builder

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 03:55 pm
Quote:
The difference is that Trump is fanning hatred iside the US so you will soon know how the result of that feels.

The US was polarised long before Trump appeared on the political horizon. His latest speech, he's calling for calm.

And if you knew what was happening here, you'd know that the far-right is already pulling the strings, and stirring up hatred.

Thinking people know where this is heading. We're not following that narrative.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 04:04 pm
@Olivier5,
Exactly how has he fanned hatred since being elected?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 04:43 pm
@giujohn,
Yes I do. We don't have that over here. It's amazing that you're so relaxed about it.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 04:44 pm
@giujohn,
That's your new racist word. You don't watch the news, that's why you don't see anything.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 05:06 pm
@Olivier5,
I believe Builder is Australian, or at least lives there (re distance up close).
Builder

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 05:11 pm
@ossobucotemp,
He might be referring to the tension between the US and China, just to the north of Australia, Osso.

And yeah, born in Australia, and recently unearthed our indigenous heritage on father's side of the gene pool.
giujohn

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 08:16 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes you do...12000 a year.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 07:27:57