Topic Closed

Below viewing threshold (view)
nacredambition

Sun 4 Dec, 2016 10:14 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Quote:
I find it rather telling that social media is actively blocking any reference to this subject.

Do you think that there might be substance to the allegations or that an investigation is warranted?
roger

Sun 4 Dec, 2016 10:20 pm
What in hell is pizza gate?
Builder

Sun 4 Dec, 2016 10:21 pm
@nacredambition,
Investigation is warranted.

If there were no substance to the allegations, there'd be no active suppression.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 4 Dec, 2016 10:32 pm
@Builder,
Deeper than a gopher hole.
0 Replies

nacredambition

Sun 4 Dec, 2016 10:49 pm
@roger,
Quote:
What in hell is pizza gate?

Pizzagate is in the non-existent basement of the pizza parlour where the conspiracy theorists dwell. TRUE

In other related news the REDDIT CEO ( who suppressed the story) has so far not denied cannibalism involving bbq sauce. TRUE

Meanwhile the pizza shop within the Masonic /Satanic pentagram at the very apex of suspicion seem to have bitten off more than they should have eschewed and expect swift justice with no meal deal. TRUE
roger

Sun 4 Dec, 2016 10:55 pm
@nacredambition,
Thanks. Actually, I googled it. How very odd.
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 4 Dec, 2016 11:46 pm
The rush to flood the internet with disinformation tells me how deep this must go.
roger

Sun 4 Dec, 2016 11:54 pm
@Builder,
How deep this (doesn't) go tells me how much the internet is flooded with misinformation.
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 12:02 am
Oh, it's not a shallow bowl.

The UK inquiry into organised paedophilia stalled, when it came to light that the investigators themselves were compromised.
Walter Hinteler

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 12:09 am
@Builder,
It even made it to Europe now:

Gunman detained at Comet Pizza restaurant was 'self-investigating' fake news reports
Quote:
US police have arrested a man wielding an assault rifle who entered a pizza restaurant that was the target of fake news reports it was operating a child abuse ring led by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and her top campaign aide.
[...]
They said the suspect during an interview with investigators revealed that he came to the establishment to “self-investigate” Pizzagate, the police statement said. Pizzagate is a baseless conspiracy, which falsely claims Clinton and her campaign chief John Podesta were running a child sex ring from the restaurant’s backrooms.

Police said there was no active investigation of child abuse allegations relating to the restaurant.

A Reuters witness at the restaurant with his one-year-old child said it was crowded when the gunman entered, with many families dining.

ast month, various media outlets, including the Washington Post and New York Times, reported on internet postings that had sparked death threats against the owner of the restaurant.

The attack on Comet was considered an example of how fake news reports that proliferated during the election year impacted people’s lives.
[...]

Builder

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 12:13 am
@Walter Hinteler,
You've not heard of Jimmy Savile?

The inquiry his case sparked led to the exchequer and some royal family members, Walter.

Our Catholic high priest is currently hiding out in the Vatican to avoid facing court here over his own serial child abuse cases. George Pell.

It goes deeper than I'd care to imagine.
nacredambition

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 12:31 am
@Builder,
On the topic of Pizza gate

Which parts of the excerpt that Walter posted are contentious?

Quote:
US police have arrested a man wielding an assault rifle who entered a pizza restaurant that was the target of fake news reports it was operating a child abuse ring led by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and her top campaign aide.
[...]
They said the suspect during an interview with investigators revealed that he came to the establishment to “self-investigate” Pizzagate, the police statement said. Pizzagate is a baseless conspiracy, which falsely claims Clinton and her campaign chief John Podesta were running a child sex ring from the restaurant’s backrooms.

Police said there was no active investigation of child abuse allegations relating to the restaurant.
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 12:36 am
Disinformation is the problem.

It's nothing to do with pizza, and nothing to do with the premises used to make pizza.

Why are you involved in disinformation about this important case?
nacredambition

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 12:41 am
@Builder,
Quote:
Disinformation is the problem.
It's nothing to do with pizza, and nothing to do with the premises used to make pizza.
Why are you involved in disinformation about this important case?

The only possible answer is that I and my consorting brothers in arms, must be part of the international conspiracy.
Below viewing threshold (view)
roger

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 12:45 am
@Builder,
or doesn't like pizza?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 12:46 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
You've not heard of Jimmy Savile?
I did. (And I'm rather sure that I saw him more often on tv than you did.)
I read about what happened in English football as well.

I don't get, however, why posting a newspaper report leads you to ask me those questions and what it has to do with the Catholic Church.
TomTomBinks

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 12:48 am
@Builder,
Holy Cannolis!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Pizza gate
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:56:29