13

Do you play any video games?

Leadfoot

1  
Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 11:56 am
@Robert Gentel,
I use them in home brew security system, ECU's for car engines and instrumentation for engines (idiot lights don't do it for me).
I use the wifi feature to link to and display on an iPad to eliminate the hassle of making my own remote display. There are pre-cooked apps to make that easy.

Now thinking about a doorbell link to iPad to inform me when it's rung when I'm not home.

Most of it is stuff that could be bought already built but this way you can customize it the way you want and - It's a game for me.
Robert Gentel

1  
Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 02:04 pm
@Leadfoot,
Definitely sounds like you enjoy the building aspect with that many uses. I generally like building on the software layer and not much on the hardware layer so generally prefer hardware out of the box.

mariavictoria007

1  
Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2017 10:18 pm
Yes, CS

Setanta

1  
Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 12:25 am
I bought Dungeon Siege years ago, and enjoyed, but it's not really that clever of a sword and sorcery RPG. As i always do, i was doing some web searches for game mods, and came across what i call the elf girl mod for Dungeon Siege. I also made the game new by paring down the party to the smallest number i thought could survive. Right now, i'm tunning tow people only until about half-way through the game, and then pick up a third. I haven't taken it wall the way to the final bitch fight, but it will be interesting to see if i can do the bitch fight with only three people. The elf girl (no elf boys, sorry) moves faster and is more aggressive than humans. She does not develop her strength as quickly as humans, but she does develop her agility and intelligence more quickly. These are marginal differences, but they add up over time. I have never sen myself as the character i'm controlling, so it's not a problem for me that you can only have an elf girl.
McGentrix

2  
Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 03:03 am
@Setanta,
Neverwinter is a free to play rpgish game that has some lasting fun.

Setanta

2  
Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 03:13 am
Neverwinter Nights was an RPG published in 2002. I bought it in 2002 but someone swiped it from me before I played it. It uses the Infinity Engine for a game controller which is the best RPG platform ever invented, in my never humble opinion. Are we talking about the same game?

unlimited82

1  
Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2017 02:13 am
@Robert Gentel,
gamer from age of 8 to now 23 Very Happy played many games , played a lot of mmorpg every day like tryed 2-3 of those
but now playing only overwatch pubg rocket leagua rainbow six csgo

Fil Albuquerque

1  
Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2017 04:56 am
...oh boy...
Playing to many games, mostly sandbox open world online.
Star Citizen (alpha)
ArcheAge
Elder Scrolls Online
Digital Combat Simulator DCS
War Thunder
World of Warships
World of Tanks.
Mechwarrior Online
GTA Online
Uncharted Waters Online