Do you play any video games?

Leadfoot

Tue 15 Nov, 2016 11:56 am
@Robert Gentel,
I use them in home brew security system, ECU's for car engines and instrumentation for engines (idiot lights don't do it for me).
I use the wifi feature to link to and display on an iPad to eliminate the hassle of making my own remote display. There are pre-cooked apps to make that easy.

Now thinking about a doorbell link to iPad to inform me when it's rung when I'm not home.

Most of it is stuff that could be bought already built but this way you can customize it the way you want and - It's a game for me.
Robert Gentel

Wed 16 Nov, 2016 02:04 pm
@Leadfoot,
Definitely sounds like you enjoy the building aspect with that many uses. I generally like building on the software layer and not much on the hardware layer so generally prefer hardware out of the box.
0 Replies

mariavictoria007

Fri 3 Mar, 2017 10:18 pm
Yes, CS
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 4 Mar, 2017 12:25 am
I bought Dungeon Siege years ago, and enjoyed, but it's not really that clever of a sword and sorcery RPG. As i always do, i was doing some web searches for game mods, and came across what i call the elf girl mod for Dungeon Siege. I also made the game new by paring down the party to the smallest number i thought could survive. Right now, i'm tunning tow people only until about half-way through the game, and then pick up a third. I haven't taken it wall the way to the final bitch fight, but it will be interesting to see if i can do the bitch fight with only three people. The elf girl (no elf boys, sorry) moves faster and is more aggressive than humans. She does not develop her strength as quickly as humans, but she does develop her agility and intelligence more quickly. These are marginal differences, but they add up over time. I have never sen myself as the character i'm controlling, so it's not a problem for me that you can only have an elf girl.
McGentrix

Sat 4 Mar, 2017 03:03 am
@Setanta,
Neverwinter is a free to play rpgish game that has some lasting fun.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 4 Mar, 2017 03:13 am
Neverwinter Nights was an RPG published in 2002. I bought it in 2002 but someone swiped it from me before I played it. It uses the Infinity Engine for a game controller which is the best RPG platform ever invented, in my never humble opinion. Are we talking about the same game?
0 Replies

unlimited82

Mon 7 Aug, 2017 02:13 am
@Robert Gentel,
gamer from age of 8 to now 23 Very Happy played many games , played a lot of mmorpg every day like tryed 2-3 of those
but now playing only overwatch pubg rocket leagua rainbow six csgo
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Mon 7 Aug, 2017 04:56 am
...oh boy...
Playing to many games, mostly sandbox open world online.
Star Citizen (alpha)
ArcheAge
Elder Scrolls Online
Digital Combat Simulator DCS
War Thunder
World of Warships
World of Tanks.
Mechwarrior Online
GTA Online
Uncharted Waters Online
0 Replies

Justiiin

Wed 13 Nov, 2019 02:29 am
Yeah, right now I'm playing in Destiny 2, it's a fantastic game. By the way, does someone love it too? I need some help there.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 13 Nov, 2019 03:49 am
I'm playing Classic World of Warcraft, and it is every bit as great as original vanilla WOW was.
Leadfoot

Wed 13 Nov, 2019 06:35 am
Death Stranding, day two.

Incredibly frustrating and 'boring', yet strangely satisfying.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 26 Nov, 2019 08:12 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I'm playing Classic World of Warcraft, and it is every bit as great as original vanilla WOW was.

I'll need to time my meals better though. It looks like I have a bit of time to post on a2k this evening.

http://images2.imgbox.com/90/38/wNDuoo8u_o.png
oralloy

Tue 26 Nov, 2019 09:40 pm
@oralloy,
Here we go. Less than a minute left in the queue.

I'm headed back to Azeroth. I'll see everyone later.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Wed 27 Nov, 2019 04:44 am
Got bored, went back to GT Sport and Quora

0 Replies

Leadfoot

Sun 23 Feb, 2020 04:48 pm
Think I’ve finally found the game I’ve been looking for since video/computer games came out.

'Dreams' is a game about making games. The tools and tutorials are so good they make it fun, as opposed to the professional tools like 'Godot' and 'Unreal Engine' which are pure work to learn. It’s out for the PS4 but don’t know if other ports are available.

There are some pre made examples to show you what’s possible and they are pretty good, but the real reason it intrigues me is that whatever games you and everyone else build also exist in the 'Dreams' on-line world. Everyone can explore all the worlds and games built by everyone. Sort of like 'Minecraft' but way more sophisticated. You could keep your creation off line, but most everyone likes showing off their stuff.

It’s only been out a few days and what’s out there already is amazing.

PS: I have no financial interest in the maker of 'Dreams' or Sony. I just own a PS4.
tsarstepan

Fri 28 Feb, 2020 06:34 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot

Sun 1 Mar, 2020 08:11 am
@tsarstepan,
Nice!
tsarstepan

Fri 17 Apr, 2020 03:32 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot

Fri 17 Apr, 2020 04:33 pm
@tsarstepan,
Not sure if they’re testing the water or chumming it. Not a dumb move either way.
The Fan Boys alone going to make it a hit.

I think Sony out thought Microsoft on the Hardware end too.
0 Replies