I have a question about Catholism. Who would like to give me a favor?

The Anointed

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2021 03:27 am
@Frank Apisa,
And do I believe that the man Jesus, son of Mary and her half brother Joseph, who were both sired by Alexander Helios III also called Heli, was a god who became a man? Certainly not as is revealed in the scriptures

Do the scriptures say that he was born of a virgin? Certainly not.

We could spend the day proving scripturally, that the so-called Christian churches have corrupted the original wording of the scriptures, in order to support their erroneous traditions.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2021 03:34 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

And do I believe that the man Jesus, son of Mary and her half brother Joseph, who were both sired by Alexander Helios III also called Heli, was a god who became a man? Certainly not as is revealed in the scriptures

Do the scriptures say that he was born of a virgin? Certainly not.

We could spend the day proving scripturally, that the so-called Christian churches have corrupted the original wording of the scriptures, in order to support their erroneous traditions.

For whatever reason, you are a Catholic-hating individual who spews scorn, venom, and disharmony with every post you make.

If that helps make your (what seems like a) miserable life any more worth living...fine. The world will continue despite your disruptions.

And if you want to pretend all that contempt is of value to the world...that is also fine.

As I've indicated, I (at times regretfully) get a huge kick out of watching you make a fool of yourself.

The Anointed

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2021 05:17 am
@Frank Apisa,
There you go again making false accusations against me. I am not a catholic hater, I have a wonderful mother who was a staunch believer in Catholicism, I have 6 catholic sisters whom I love dearly, and many friends which are Catholics.

I hate the lies that the Roman church preaches, which lead people away from the truth, whereas you love those lying scripture twisting catholic theologians, and defend their lies. As every good servant of the Anti-Christ should.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2021 09:02 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:
There you go again making false accusations against me. I am not a catholic hater, I have a wonderful mother who was a staunch believer in Catholicism, I have 6 catholic sisters whom I love dearly, and many friends which are Catholics.

I hate the lies that the Roman church preaches, which lead people away from the truth, whereas you love those lying scripture twisting catholic theologians, and defend their lies. As every good servant of the Anti-Christ should.

You obviously are a hater of the Catholic Church. Now, if you finally grow the integrity to acknowledge the obvious, you will have made a significant move forward toward maturity.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2021 06:17 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Matey you are totally blind to that which stands right in front of you, so how can you possibly acknowledge the obvious?

Rather than repeat myself here, if you wish to see the obvious, go to the thread, "Was Jesus born with original sin."
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2021 06:32 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Matey you are totally blind to that which stands right in front of you, so how can you possibly acknowledge the obvious?

Rather than repeat myself here, if you wish to see the obvious, go to the thread, "Was Jesus born with original sin."

You go there.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2021 05:59 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Been there, wrote my response, no need to return as yet.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2021 02:25 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Been there, wrote my response, no need to return as yet.

You are a phony...and someone who hates the Catholic Church. Life just treated you so wrong.

Poor, poor you.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/KZSUN7FKBZrm2WHDdX/giphy_s.gif
The Anointed

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2021 09:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Nah mate, I only hate the false teachings of the Roman church of Emperor Constantine and the false teachings all her denominational daughters who were spawned from her false spirit before breaking away from their mother body in order to establish families of their own, to which searching minds, they can feed these little children the same deceptive teachings of the Mother who sits on the seven hills of Rome, thereby hiding the truth of God's words from those poor deceived children.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2021 05:17 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Nah mate, I only hate the false teachings of the Roman church of Emperor Constantine and the false teachings all her denominational daughters who were spawned from her false spirit before breaking away from their mother body in order to establish families of their own, to which searching minds, they can feed these little children the same deceptive teachings of the Mother who sits on the seven hills of Rome, thereby hiding the truth of God's words from those poor deceived children.

You hate the Catholic Church.

Mostly I mention the things you are terrible at doing...like thinking, reasoning, answering important questions, and explaining your position.

But for now, I'd like to mention something at which you are a super-star. You are way above average at hating. You hate with a passion.

That is what you should stick to...hating, because hating is something at which you excel.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 01:25 am
@Frank Apisa,
I saw a mist of smoke drift past
But now it’s gone, it went so fast
It made a sound or so it seems
Was it … some agnostics scream.

Alas it’s gone, it’s seen no more
Nor heard, as it was …. once before
It’s gone to where I cannot see
And it’s words are heard no more by me
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 03:31 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Yeah, you mentioned that before.

You hear my words...and they have the ring of truth...so you actually see what you are pretending to see when you post your blind guesses.

It must hurt.

Good.

It will help you to grow-up.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 06:03 am
The Anointed wrote:

Yeah, you mentioned that before.

You hear my words...and they have the ring of truth...so you actually see what you are pretending to see when you post your blind guesses.

It must hurt.

Good.

It will help you to grow-up.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 06:50 am
The Anointed wrote:

But you keep hearing me...and replying, you phony.

You asked about the Catholic Church...and lied about what it taught. I corrected you, so you went bonkers.

The Catholic Church HAS NEVER, EVER taught that the Pope is Jesus in the flesh.

You really ought to retract that assertion.

Try to develop the ethical wherewithal to do so.
0 Replies