Shattered bonding

Jamezun

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 07:21 am
The bonding was eventually shattered by the inaptitude of timing. Though the expression was concealed, it does not mean that it no longer exists. The remnant of sweetness still lingered and going to stay forever in the deepest part of the subconscious world and would be unveil again one day. Tears trickling down, mixing with pain of remorse, were toned with the beauty of reminiscence. Dreary mindset took over. Disowning the single motivation, splitting the tied string, the soul was marred by the grueling dilemma. However, the path seemed wider outright but thornier simultaneously. I was thrown to abyss all in a drastic.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 536 • Replies: 3
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 07:26 am
This might benefit if turned into stanzas. As prose, it's a bit too 'poetic'. I would suggest trying to write the whole thing as a poem. The emotions are there, it just needs structure.
0 Replies

Jamezun

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 09:10 am
Thanks for your comment! However, this is merely an extract from my diary~ Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

kellyvinal

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 09:17 am
It is ok to free-form, Jamezun. Risk is, as Cav observes, you may lose the reader.
0 Replies