• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 853 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Eva

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 02:07 pm
Okay, here's one.

After we came back from Italy, I fantasized about being locked into the Prada boutique in Milan with my husband after hours.

They had some gorgeous, soft silk knits there...black and ivory. I used them to tie him up to the clothing racks before I...um...took advantage of him. Their scarves made a great blindfold & gag, too.

Apparently he squirmed a little too much and set off the motion detector alarms. We just barely got out of there before the police arrived. But not before we realized that people had been watching us through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows.

'Scuse me. I gotta go now.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 02:28 pm
Here is one

The King and I.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 09:00 pm
Oh, HERE it is! Now I have to go watch Bill Maher. I'll be back to add to this.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 09:01 pm
kickycan wrote:
Oh, HERE it is! Now I have to go watch Bill Maher. I'll be back to add to this.

Ya ya, send Bill my regards.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 09:15 pm
I see her across the fence. A bovine beauty. Her huge flat nose drips with some sort of delicious moisture. Her cud moves seductively. All six of her tits are swollen and begging to be caressed. She see me staring and notices the bulge in my trousers. Batting her eyes she releases a low moo.

I leap the fence.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 09:18 pm
Someone finally pays ME for sex...
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:04 pm
GUS! Watch your trousers on the fence, no one feels like hauling you to the hospital tonight O.K.?

Cav, your getting paid for sex? How much?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:26 pm
paulaj wrote:
GUS! Watch your trousers on the fence, no one feels like hauling you to the hospital tonight O.K.?

I thought this was a fantasy thread. Crying or Very sad Anyway, for tax reasons, I cannot disclose any financial information.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:29 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I see her across the fence. A bovine beauty. Her huge flat nose drips with some sort of delicious moisture. Her cud moves seductively. All six of her tits are swollen and begging to be caressed. She see me staring and notices the bulge in my trousers. Batting her eyes she releases a low moo.

I leap the fence.

That might be the funniest thing I have ever read, Gus.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:32 pm
cavfancier wrote:
paulaj wrote:

I thought this was a fantasy thread. Crying or Very sad Anyway, for tax reasons, I cannot disclose any financial information.

Oh, I get it, don't mind me I'm so slow sometimes. Tell us a story Cav, who is paying for you, is it the Bush twins? the Hilton sisters?I know you have a story to tell, come on, out with it, the more the merrier. I'll be waiting.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:38 pm
Where are all the good fantasies? ****, the only one on this thread who had anything sexy at all to add was Gus.

I'm going back to the other Sexual Fantasy Thread. I heard littlek's spinning a very erotic yarn over there.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 10:39 pm
oh yeah, it was great....
0 Replies