d----d werewolves

littlek

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 08:26 pm
So. If you had to kill a pack of werewolves and you didn't have any poison meat or silver bullets - how would you do it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,400 • Replies: 35
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 08:30 pm
littlek - you kill me.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 08:31 pm
Get a HUUUUUUUGE sunlamp.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 08:32 pm
No! I don't want to kill you! I want to kill a pack of werewolves! Oh, Boomer, I fear you and I have a similar downward trend happening.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 08:32 pm
Deb- that's vampires! I already did away with them.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 08:40 pm
My downward trend was futher hampered by my PlayStation refusing to run the game I was halfway through.

I had to get my agression out by weeding the yard today.

Don't spin out. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in.

If I had to kill werewolves without the typical tools I would try some arrows.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 08:43 pm
Hahaha! I'm so glad you understand. I think that gaming is savior and detriment to me. I don't know which one right now. I may spin if I can't kill these damned critters.

Ok, I'll do my best not to spin. Weeding might help. I cleaned the kitchen, that helped a bit.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 08:43 pm
By the way, what game were you half way through?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 08:50 pm
boomerang wrote:
My downward trend was futher hampered by my PlayStation refusing to run the game I was halfway through.

I had to get my agression out by weeding the yard today.

Don't spin out. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in.

If I had to kill werewolves without the typical tools I would try some arrows.

my xbox does that with me... i hate it... was playing TMNT and it started not reading the blankied blank disk!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 08:52 pm
What's TMNT?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 08:54 pm
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... going back to my childhood :-D
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 09:18 pm
I was playing Baldar's Gate II and was in the "Keep of the Plae Knight" - almost done, I think, when the damn thing quit reading the disc.

I didn't get to play but maybe a couple of hours each week on the rare occasion that Mo napped but man those hours flew and I always felt more relaxed.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 09:20 pm
And....

DON"T spin out.

Relax.

Evaluate your resources.

Something will kill them.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 09:39 pm
And....

I've come to realize that raising someone else's child, in any capacity, is the most soul sucking work in the world. There is no way that anyone would do it for the money so it must be for the total bent out of shape heart-breaking love that you feel for the kid(s).

Werewolves come in a variety of shapes.

You gotta kill 'em somehow.

Even if they're related to you.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 10:21 pm
littlek wrote:
Deb- that's vampires! I already did away with them.

No - no!!

Werewolves can only change by the light of a full moon.

The sunlamp keeps them from changing - hence they are mortal, with no uncanny powers.

You can nuke 'em or something if they stay normal. Make 'em choke on cookie crumbs - something...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 10:30 pm
Seed - ah, the mutant turtles - a little after my time. I don't know much about the tv show or the games.

Boomer, I think you're right about that soul-sucking thing. Unless you have full custody, and know you will raise that child until he's an adult, it's gotta be nearly unbearably hard. I have a whole lot of admiration for you.

I don't know Baldar's Gate, but fighting knights sound cool. The werewolves won't really make me spin out. I may have to sacrafice a good partner to make it through them, though. My character is very good at sneaking around undetected so long as she's solo. I actually become a werewolf during this episode - related to me, indeed!

There must be some disturbance in the house of the game gods because my computer decided I didn't have a CD ROM drive for a couple days. It's back now. Go figure.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 10:31 pm
Deb - cookie crumbs I haven't tried. These guys turn at night - moonlight or no.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 04:01 am
littlek, TMNT couldn't possibly be after your time. I remember the craze in the 80s, and I'm pretty sure we are around the same age. Wink Mind you, I wasn't much into them at the time. My preference was for the Ultima series, starting with the Nintendo games, and later, the PC games. They finally released all the games on one CD, and the frigging thing won't load on my machine. Confused
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 04:52 am
cavfancier wrote:
They finally released all the games on on CD, and the frigging thing won't load on my machine. Confused

Laughing i had the same problem with a box set a few years back Mad
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 03:58 pm
The turtles were just starting to hit the waves when I was in college, maybe. I stopped watching tv for a while. I knew about them, but nothing directly.
0 Replies