A story in the making....hows it sound so far?

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 06:42 pm
We met in Tennessee, 1995, both young, single, and wanting to start a business. Brandon moved here last year from Nashville to attend college. He was in my business admin. class. I was born and raised here in a small town i'd rather not mention. The feeling of security is what kept me here but I swore as soon as I got my degree, I was out of here! Anywhere but a small town in Tennessee.
My real name is Mary, but I changed it to Lizzy on my 18th birthday. I had always hated my name, almost as much as I hate it here. I've suffered from depression since I came out of the womb, but when I was with Brandon, all that seemed to change. He makes me smile and laugh, and i'm beginning to feel my darker side fade away. He said I made him feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I believed him.
Brandon and I spent all of our time together, and Soon moved in together. We had our ups and downs, like any relationship, and I wouldn't change them if I could.
one cool, summer day of 97' we were driving home from from the restaurant we had just bought eight hours away, and it would soon become our new home......
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 467 • Replies: 1
No top replies

kellyvinal

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 12:45 am
Very nice, Pessimist. Very smooth and readable! I can't wait to see the rest!
0 Replies