0

Linking Instagram Account problem

JulieL

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 04:08 am
Hi, I am trying to link an instagram account to one of the various facebook pages I manage as admin but it keeps linking it to another instagram account I created from a client’s facebook profile who has a facebook page that I manage. Please help

2  
Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 05:35 am
@JulieL,
Cookies? The emails used for each? The emergency password unlock phone numbers you're using? Check if any of those are an issue. Instagram doesn't limit the number of accounts you can have, but FB is trying to do that, so if you use 555-1234 for your client's Instagram account and for your own FB account, FB might see the two as being linked.

kuriisenbo

1  
Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 07:58 am
@JulieL,
Could you please tell me how you have solved this problem? I mean i am also trying to do the same thing however, i cannot connect them. The accounts are registered on the same email address, everyhting just fine with the cookies but is still won't work.