I Need A Logo For My Religious Growth...Please Help

Col Man

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 01:10 pm
hmm well man now your getting super deep on me/us

the only solution to me is a tatto made up from a number of these symbols somehow all put together...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 01:11 pm
I'm thinking maybe me and my tattoo person could get in the hot tub together (she's a girl), smoke some herb maybe a little X, and see what we come up with (no pun intended)
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 01:14 pm
Very Happy yeah i like that idea.. make sure squinney dont mind... Wink
you can always tell her its not love its just work Wink

if i were you id take the symbols you like most draw em on some paper and/or take em to your tattooist and both come up Wink with something...
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 01:20 pm
i dont mean to sound weird but maybe trying smoking some 'erb and then doing a visualisation / creativity thing :
getting a pen and paper and trying to express yourself the image that you want by drawing lots of symbols on paper till yoyu come up with the one u want
what about a multi levelled tatto with a smake on the outside sybolising eternity then within that a triangle symbolising the trinity
then within this triangle a circle with maybe a question mark in the middle? or a ying/yang thing?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 02:21 pm
I propose an equilateral triangle with an inscription written around the edges reading "I suck at math", in Sanskrit.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 02:56 pm
Damn Bear... I'm starting to think you forgot all about your cherished Packers. Rolling Eyes Don't you remember how much you loved them as a child?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 05:50 pm
Maybe this picture from when we were little will help refresh your memory...

http://www.packersnews.com/photogallery/fan/fan3/images/Lifelong_Packer_Fan.jpg
0 Replies

dauer

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:50 pm
What is most known to you?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 03:32 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Damn Bear... I'm starting to think you forgot all about your cherished Packers. Rolling Eyes Don't you remember how much you loved them as a child?

I hate football....
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 05:26 pm
http://www.indiantrends.com/India/religion/tantra.jpg
0 Replies

dragonfly

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 10:26 pm
I don't think "God" whatever your interpretation of God is, can be reduced to a tatoo. Otherwise, everyone would be running with the exact same tatoo. There is a supreme being- beings- something out there and tapping into it can be an adventure. Don't torment yourself by trying to figure it out, just enjoy the journey. By the way it's possible the focus on sex is getting in the way of true intimacy with another human being and therefore interupting the joyousness of the journey to find the God of your understanding( who can be found by relationships with others on the same path)
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 10:31 pm
i think bear should get 'god' tattooed as a mirror image on his forehead
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 10:48 pm
I couldn't begin in any way to speak for Bear, but he does have true intimacy with his wife. I just know this.

On his or anyone else's intimacy with supreme being, I'll just
leave for a bit and be quiet. Hard this time of night.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 10:50 pm
Very Happy
well i believe we are all connected to the supreme being intimately...
0 Replies

dragonfly

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 10:56 pm
Ya, I think you are right about being connected to a supreme being. There is a physics principal called nonlocality which states we are all connected. I am symplyfying the principle because I am not bright enough to really explain it. Anyway I think that connection with others is the spiritual answer to many things. Thats why 12 step programs and church have such a draw to them. people are dying to connect in a meaningful way.
0 Replies