writing 20 ( need your review and style )

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 04:58 am
...I was about to say some piece of my mind when I saw who was in the car. I got stiffened .They are four person ; the driver was the fierce brother that we knew him later with name " Jason". Beside him was the sedate man who wanted to kick me out !.In the back seat , there were the charming couple sitting.

This was odd !

So , all these gentlemen were acquainted and in deep relationship , then why they came individually ?!

The old lady hadn't seen what I did , so I decided not to tell her.She will never deduct anything useful from this.Mostly , her heart would stop of panick.

In the evening , somebody knocked on my door .I hemmed , but nobody opened , though it's obvious that the " hem " has an international meaning.

- Come one , I yelled nervously. Ofcourse , it wasn't the old lady because she never came to my room during the night.It wasn't the " major " because he didn't stand me , it was " Sandra " ,ofcourse .

I was abit scared , because - as I said - I never liked her.I also didn't accept the fact that everybody liked her because she was gorgeous.

She was wearing a black blouse and a spiffy grey skirt .It seemed to me that she had just finished eating because she was chewing something . She came close to me and looked at my papers in flirtatious act and said , " what are you writing ?", " memoirs " , I replied .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 473 • Replies: 3
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 05:17 am
Hmm, I don't have much time, but I'll start, and perhaps others will continue. This needs complete revision to read well in English. First thoughts:

"...I was about to give them a piece of my mind when I saw who was in the car."

"I froze" is better than "I got stiffened", which in colloquial English parlance could indicate getting an erection. Laughing
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 06:43 am
This is funny Very Happy pardon my French
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 06:47 am
Okay...on to the next phrase. "They are four person" should read either "There are four people in the car" or "There were four people in the car" depending on whether you want to express the situation as a 'present-tense' situation, or a 'past-tense' recollection of an experience.
0 Replies