How much do I hate the Yankees?

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:05 am
Let's put it this way: last weekend I went to go grab some lunch, so headed to a bagel/sandwich type store. Walked in, and saw they had a glass case displaying Yankees hats, pictures, buttons, ect. This was in MA.

I turned around and left.

How much do you hate the Yankees?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,134 • Replies: 16
No top replies

panzade

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:07 am
I'm surprised Slappy. I thought you were gonna report that there's a montage of Yankee baseball cards glued to the bowl of your toilet.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 07:17 am
Well I left that detail out for another thread, it's such good material. That and I have a lifesize Derek Jeter "rape" doll I ritualistically sodomize with a traffic cone before every sox/yanks game.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:18 am
Slappy
I hate the Yankees as much as any Red Sox fan. People ask me how is that possible since you are from NY. My answer, I am not from NY I am from Brooklyn.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:19 am
let me count the ways.....
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:22 am
Quote:
I am not from NY I am from Brooklyn.
i read a stat somewhere that ranks brooklyn among the largest cities in the country...

rest easy SDH, we got them ranx exactly where we want 'em! ya know, false sense of security, ect.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 08:15 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
That and I have a lifesize Derek Jeter "rape" doll I ritualistically sodomize with a traffic cone before every sox/yanks game.

Laughing Damn that is awesome. Laughing
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 08:20 pm
I hate the Yankees one: for the simple reason that when ever you tak about baseball and new york there is apparently only one team from new york the bleep bleepin yankees... I, myself, being a Mets fan find this highly irratating.... i hate the ******* YANKEES!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:48 pm
Judging from Slappy's writing, I would say he hates the Yankees about 3% as much as I hate the Green Bay Packers.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 07:21 am
gustavratzenhofer
Hate the Packers? How can you? My son lives in Green Bay and have been there in football season. A statement like that in Green Bay can get you killed or at least seriously hurt. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 07:24 am
Au, perhaps the time has come to disown your son.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 07:30 am
gustavratzenhofer
I was not talking about my son just Green Bay residents in general. Disown my son Indeed.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 07:32 am
Dup. post
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 07:34 am
I'm sure your son in a fine individual.

I hope you have discouraged him from placing a wedge of cheese on his head.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 03:01 pm
Although Green Bay Packers fans aren't nearly as gay as Raiders fans, who like to dress like a cross between Mad Max and Village People at the games.

Speaking of gay+village people, did you people know that at Yankee Stadium after I believe the 7th inning, the grounds crew that come out to rake the dirt DANCE TO THE YMCA SONG! And they are all males.

I hope they get paid well.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2004 02:25 am
These guys know how to Voodoo the teams
Get Fuzzy this morning! serious baseball fans...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 06:46 am
That comic....eh. Of course only the playoffs count, but this season the Sox were 11-8 against the MFY's, and most of there numbers were close, but the Sox had better stats overall.

There's a new t-shirt selling on the streets outside Fenway: "Bukkake Matsui."
0 Replies