THINGS I DO .. with a little help from my critter/s..

msolga

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2003 07:31 am
Very Happy
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2003 11:30 pm
Hmm, I wonder if my dog would like a nice vacuuming. Back later........
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2003 11:23 am
My Paddy runs like the hammers of hell when he hears the vacuum ... yah think he's gonna let me vacuum him? Nanannannananananan!
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Wed 5 Feb, 2003 12:45 pm
Mysan climbs up the wall and sits on a wooden beam right under the ceiling and watches me vacuuming. Nisse hides behind his favourite hiding sofa :-)

I forgot one of the most important things that they help me with. RELAX! It is so wonderful! Even now that I am sitting at the computer. Nisse lies on top of the monitor with his eyes closed. Just looking at him makes me feel relaxed. Thank you, my two sweeties!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2003 05:27 am
My 3 react exactly the same way to the sound of both the vacuum cleaner & the lawn mower ... The bolt! Shocked

urs

What a lovely image: You & Nisse enjoying yourselves at the computer! Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 06:11 am
The first really chilly days of autumn have arrived & my 3 critters are not taking to this at all! They plain don't like it!
Last night it got very crowded in my little bedroom ... Everyone decided that the BED was the best spot to keep warm, so I had grey cat at my feet, my ancient tabby INSISTING on getting under the covers & tuxedo cat sleeping in the crook of my right arm - very heavy! .... It looked like a scene from Noah's Ark, but somehow we all managed to get a good night's sleep! Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 06:49 am
Heehee - I am suddenly very popular with Miranda at night again! Oscar is very faithful - always at my tummy, or my back.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 04:50 pm
Olga, I never ever saw this thread. How I missed it, I don't know. Sorry to have created a similar one. Obviously, great minds think alike.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2003 03:58 am
Not to worry, Roberta.
The more critter threads, the better! Very Happy
0 Replies